𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifty four ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO SIGHED AND LOOKED ELENA AT HER EYES

LANDO SIGHED AND LOOKED ELENA AT HER EYES. "Umm... look, I have talked with my team and Max Verstappen and I decided that I will move to Monaco from the next year. I have found a nice apartment and I have already signed the papers. The apartment will be ready at the beginning of the January and I wanted you to know that. I think that you should be the first to know it" he said at once and gave her a small smile. Elena looked at him shocked. "Why are you moving there?" she asked him and tried to not cry. Lando noticed how the tears were forming slowly in her eyes and he sighed. He could not back out now. On the contrary, if their relationship was going to work, then he would ask her to move in with him. Not that they were not right now. Three days of the week they spent their days together, so that was not a problem at all. "I - I think that it will be a nice idea and because I had heard you one week ago telling to Savannah that you will move to Monaco, so I decided to move there too" he explained and looked at her. Elena did not say anything and just stared at him. "Well, I will not move anytime soon there" she told him. "Why? I know that your professors told you that you can continue having online classes and have an internship. Why do you not apply for an internship at Monaco? I'm sure that you will find something. If not, then you can join my team, with my manager" he said and clearly begged her to move to Monaco too.

Elena did not do anything, as she was just staring at him trying to explain to herself what was happening. Lando would love to move to Monaco because he had heard her saying that she would do and now he is saying that she could apply for jobs there. "Lando, are you sure about that? Don't you want to be close at the factory?" she asked and waited for him to answer. Lando look down at his hands, not wanting to admit that he would change everything for her. Carlos Sainz, his best friend, had always saying to him that being close to the factory and your team helps the driver to have a better relationship with his team, more understanding. But Carlos had dropped that when he decided that he wanted to marry Isa. From the moment he had taken this decision, he had stopped attending so much on the factory, in order to spent more time with his girlfriend. So, why not Norris do the same? Elena was like Isa for Carlos to him. "I have talked with Zak and Andreas and they think that it will help me be in a place more calm and with other drivers too. The environment there is perfect for my training and I have to be on the factory only in the end of January and some days after the races" he replied and look at her again. "Anyway, let's just stop talking about that, I just wanted you to know that" he added and brought his face close to hers. "But let's just forget what I said. We have five months ahead of us for spending all the time together, before I'm leaving" he whispered and Lando kissed Elena passionately. "Unless, you are coming with me"

 "Unless, you are coming with me"