𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty seven ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO RETURNED ON THE BOAT COMPLETELY DRUNK

LANDO RETURNED ON THE BOAT COMPLETELY DRUNK. Max and Oliver were drunk to, resulting to Savannah shouting at them. "How could you get drunk. I understand that you want to have fun, but you should look out for these two?" she asked Oliver, while she was pointing to Max and Lando, who were laying on the floor. Oliver tried to explain, but left quickly, as he was not feeling well. Savannah sighed and send a text to Elena to come outside and help the other two boys, as she was taking care of Oliver. When Elena came and saw the two best friends on the floor she sighed and tried to make them sit on the chairs. However, as she was helping Lando, Max fell from the chair, his head hitting the floor. Lando began laughing uncontrollably, while Elena run towards him. Max was laughing too and he was holding his head. Thankfully, he had not scratched it and he was okay. After making them sit there without moving, Elena brought two glasses of water and then coffee. Max voting immediately when he drank the coffee a sign that was good, as he was going to be okay and not hangover. On the other hand, Lando was not drinking the coffee, as it was smelling horrible according to him. Elena sighed and made him to drink a lot of water before putting him to sleep. The boy was murmuring all the time, when they were walking towards the room. He was saying how much he loved his life and how he wanted to be with Elena. Lando had not noticed that she was literally next to him and when he saw that a girl was next to him, he tried to push her saying that he wanted only Elena. The ex tennis player took a deep breath and made Lando look at her. "Hey, focus on me" she told him and his eyes met hers. It was like Lando was not anymore drunk. "Elena?" he asked before passing out, resulting to bring down Elena too, as she was not so strong to grab him before falling down.

Theo and Jennie had just walked inside when they spotted Elena trying to escape from Lando. Theo grabbed the drunk boy and put him on his bed, before coming back and asking Elena if she was okay. Elena thanked him for helping her and with Jennie she went outside and clear the vomiting that Max had done. The afternoon was not the ideal one for Elena, but she decided that it was better to leave Lando relax and talk to him tomorrow morning. After tiding up the yacht a little, she said goodnight to the others and went to her room too. She took her pj - Lando's clothes - and quickly changed into them, with her back facing Lando. After changing, she brushed her teeth and laid in the bed too. As she was ready to be taken by Morpheus, she felt two hands around her waist bringing her closer to the boy next to her, Lando.

 As she was ready to be taken by Morpheus, she felt two hands around her waist bringing her closer to the boy next to her, Lando