𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter one ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ELENA WAS IN A CLUB dancing around with her friends, while they were drinking

ELENA WAS IN A CLUB dancing around with her friends, while they were drinking. The four friends out of five were drunk, when a group of guys joined them. The girls did not mind at the beginning and the boys stayed with them. During the night, all the young adults were dancing around the dance room, laughing at the stupid moves all of them were doing. The alcohol had affected them a lot, except from one person, Elena. The girl was very responsible, as she was the one that would look after her friends after the club. It was one week after the New Year's Eve and the five girls had decided to meet up again after a lot of time.

 It was one week after the New Year's Eve and the five girls had decided to meet up again after a lot of time

The first girl that the group was consisted of was Sophia. Her name in Greek meant "wisdom", something that was true. The girl was one of the most wise persons anyone could know. She had a very good judgment and all the girls were trusting her.

The next one was Maria, or else Ria. The girl was not the smartest, but she knew a lot of things. Ria was a content creator and streamer. She had recently be added to a group called Quadrant too. She had explained to the others that that team was created by a famous person that none of the girls could possibly knew.

Penelope, or else Pene, was the twin sister of Sophia. The two of them were the exact opposite. While Sophia was the wise one, Pene would always do reckless things, without thinking about the consequences.

Next one was Kate. She was a sweet girl that was studying law together with Elena. Kate attended the classes and was always sending to Elena the notes, if the tennis player was not able to write them down. She was like the big sister Elena never had.

Last one was Elena. The tennis player was the only girl that was not drinking any alcohol as her trainer and her diet were forbidden her from consuming that. Elena was the hard working girl in the group. Everyone was admiring her for her performance and mentally stability she had.

"Oh my, guys I have to introduce you to my friends up there" Ria exclaimed, but only Elena acknowledged her as the others were to occupied with the guys that had joined them

"Oh my, guys I have to introduce you to my friends up there" Ria exclaimed, but only Elena acknowledged her as the others were to occupied with the guys that had joined them. Elena saw where Ria pointed and shook her head. She could not possibly knew people that would be in the VIP area.

"Ria, I think that you are a little bit drunk" Elena stated, but the streamer denied it. Ria grabbed Elena's wrist and walked towards the guys she had pointed. Then she shouted two names that Elena did not hear at all. In less than one minute, the two girls had joined the group of boys that Ria was so happy to hug them all. Elena stood in the corner of the table, waiting for her friends to finish and walk back to their friends again. But that never happened. Somehow, Elena found herself sitting between the guys and across from Ria, drinking a glass of water. The boy next to her chuckled when he noticed the glass of water and looked at her. Elena looked at him back and that was the first time she had found herself regret doing it. His eyes were a mix of blue and green and his hair were little curls. She had fallen right there for him, but she knew that this would not work at all.

"I'm Lando" the boy introduced himself and gave her a small smile. Elena's face broke into a smile and replied with her name. The boy was lost. She was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. He also liked how she had not flirted with him yet. "You don't drink?" he asked and Elena nodded. "Me neither, I'm on a diet" he added and looked at his phone. The time was 03:48. Lando sighed and looked at Elena again. He had not something to do the morning and he would be probably sleeping.

"What are you doing for a job?" Elena asked him and Lando froze for a little. He was thinking about lying to her, but then if he wanted to be friends with her, he would have to be genuine with her. "I'm a racing driver" he replied. He had not lied to her, at all. Elena seemed to be pleased with his answer and she told him that she was a tennis player. Lando asked her about her training and the two of them started comparing their trainings. Lando and Elena immediately liked each other. Was it because of their similarities to their trainings, their diets? No one would ever know, but only them. The two of them continued talking, until Elena started to feeling a little exhausted. It was not like she was getting out everyday and sleep only four hours.

"Do you leave near by?" Lando asked Elena, as he saw that the girl was falling asleep on his shoulder. Elena shook her head and sighed. "I could look probably for my friends and inform them that I would leave, but I can't. I am the designated driver" she murmured to herself and Lando chuckled. He admired how she was so tired, but she kept looking after her friends. He was the same and he liked her. He was happy that had found a person like him, caring for their friends and not be selfish.

 He was happy that had found a person like him, caring for their friends and not be selfish