𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifty three ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ONE WEEK HAD PASSED AND LANDO WITH ELENA HAD DECIDED TO spent some time alone

ONE WEEK HAD PASSED AND LANDO WITH ELENA HAD DECIDED TO spent some time alone. Max would stay at his brother house keeping him company, as Theo's girlfriend had gone to her family's house for a few days. The new becoming couple were becoming closer and closer, as the F1 had not started yet. "Love, where are you? Elena?" Lando asked and searched around the apartment, not being able to find her anywhere. The boy had woken up a few minutes before and the girl was not next to him. When Elena had waken up, Lando was laying next to her, sleeping like a baby. The girl looked at him and smiled at the view in front of her. She stood up carefully, not wanting to waking him up. She took one of his sweatpants and her black hoodie and walked into the bathroom, changing into them. After that, she walked into the kitchen and made breakfast for the two of them, before going outside. She had asked the doctors back then, if she could only do daily runnings and they had told her that it was okay. As a result, she had gone outside for running her daily 5 kilometres in the morning.

Lando went into the kitchen, taking the plate that Elena had placed for him on the table, and walked out to the balcony. The view in front of him was magnificent. Lando liked how peaceful was and was dreading when the time would come to announce to Elena his decision. When he had heard her saying to Savannah that she would love to move Monaco, he had decided that he would love to be there too. Therefore, he had talked with Max and they had found the perfect apartment only five minutes away from Verstappen's penthouse. Lando took his phone and called Elena. The ring of her phone was heard out of the doorway and he quickly hung up. He stood up and opened the door, revealing his girlfriend. His eyes went down to her body, his smirk rising to his face as he noticed that she was wearing his sweatpants. "Hey love" he told her and hugged her, bringing her inside and closing the door. Elena's body touched the door, her back facing it, while Lando had trapped her between his arms. His face came closer and closer, his eyes going from her eyes to her lips. Elena took a deep breath and smiled shyly. Lando loved how his little actions were affecting her so much. Their lips touched after a few seconds, a sense that both had missed over the last few hours. "I missed these lips, where were you?" he told her and his forehead touched hers. Elena chuckled and she broke the hug. She took his arm and they went into the living room, sitting on the sofa. "Did you eat?" she asked him and he nodded. "Yeah, it was nice" he answered and took Elena in his arms. The driver took a deep breath and sighed. Elena sensed how his chest rose and looked at him. "What happened Lando?" she asked him and looked at him.

 "What happened Lando?" she asked him and looked at him