𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirteen ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ELENA COULD NOT MOVE FROM HER POSITION THE NEXT MORNING, as Lando's hands were around her waist not letting her get out of his grip

ELENA COULD NOT MOVE FROM HER POSITION THE NEXT MORNING, as Lando's hands were around her waist not letting her get out of his grip. The night before, Lando had accidentally broke his bed, while jumping on it. As a result, Elena had came up with the idea to let Lando sleep with her in the same bed. Both of them were responsible adults and they knew that nothing would happen between them. Elena tried carefully to escape from him, but Lando did not let her. "Stay for a little bit, it is still early" he murmured and kissed her cheek. A red colour came out in her cheeks, as Elena was blushing. The girl chuckled at the actions of the boy, but she let him sleep a little more. Lando was not asleep anymore. He was admiring Elena, as she was watching the view from the window. Her hair were braided and she was wearing one of his hoodies, as she was a little cold in the night. The young Brit could get used to wake up next to the tennis player and have her in his life in general. His thoughts, however, were interrupted by the alarm he had set. The sound of the alarm scared Elena, who looked around her like she had seen a ghost, making Lando laughing.

"Do not laugh! This is not funny at all" she stated and stood up, walking towards the bathroom. Elena decided to were a cute white top with some black jeans she had and the McLaren jacket that Lando had. The driver would not use it and Elena was keen to wear it, as it was smelling like him. The two of them had came a lot closer day with a day and none of them could deny that they liked that. Lando had made sure that none of his fans would learn about their friendship, until he was sure about what was going between them. He wanted to discover alone if he really liked the girl, even though he was sure that he did. Elena came out from the bathroom, with her hair down as her curls were falling around her shoulders. "Are you ready? We will be late" she reminded him and Lando stood up. He took quickly his clothes and went to the bathroom, getting dressed. At the same time, Jon had texted to Elena that he was waiting for them in the restaurant for breakfast and he was explaining to Elena what they would do today the two of them. He also informed her that a few fans had seen her with him and Lando, but he reassured her that they thought she was a friend of Jon.

"Let's go Elena, we don't want to be late" Lando exclaimed and took her left hand. The duo walked out of the hotel room and went towards the restaurant where Jon was already there. "By the way, I like it when you were my clothes. I think that you should start where them more. Oh, and you are looking very beautiful today, where did you find this jacket?" He added joking and kissed her cheek, before the two of them sat in the same table as Jon.

 Oh, and you are looking very beautiful today, where did you find this jacket?" He added joking and kissed her cheek, before the two of them sat in the same table as Jon