The Last Day

"Miss Xue, your bath is ready. Ahh... Oh my god, great heavens, why do you look like a ghost?"

Well, last night was a roller coaster for me that I lost my sleep.

"Ahh... Ying, Yaa...., I'll just get going...., ya.

Well, that was awkward.

* In the bath tub *

To be honest, after last night, a hot bath was what I needed to refresh myself.

I just thought to myself that forgetting the past is better for me.

I got ready to get out of the house and get some fresh air, to open the door and find the fourth prince standing in front of the door waiting for me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Good-morning, Ms. Xue, I was waiting for you. Isn't it a lovely day."

Saying this, he handed me the bouquet of flowers.

"Well it is, and I must say, they are beautiful flowers."

The fourth prince blushed, it was kinda cute. But it was the least of my concern now.

Today was my last day here and before going I had to make things right, or I would die of guilt.

"Well, Cheng it is really lovely but..... I have to say that I like someone else. "

"What?? Who is the lucky guy? "

"Wait. You are not mad at me?? "

"Well, you see, you have your own choice but, if he lets you down, I will always be there for you.
And, though, you don't like me. I hope we can still be friends. "

"Well, of course. Thank you, for understanding me. "

Saying this, he gently kissed me on the cheek and gave me the bouquet of flowers, while walking away.

Whew... Well, then that matter is closed.

"Miss!! There you are. "

Ying came running towards me and spoke up.

"Miss, the emperor has called in the whole entire Yang family."

Well, it seemed like something fishy was going on.

As I reached the banquet. The emperor greeted me in delight.

"Mr. Xue, you are right on time. We were just talking about you"

"Me?? "

"Yes you.
Well, you see, My ninth son has decided to marry you. Hence, your parents and I have fixed your marriage dates and called you in for the great news. After all, it's a great honour to marry into the Royal family. "

My father bowed down and spoke up.
"Of course, your highness, It's a great honour. "

"No problem, General, We don't have to be so formal we each other as we are soon to be a family. "

"No, your majesty, I insist."

They both laughed and continued chatting while I was standing there like a rock trying to process everything that just went by.
Like, they didn't even ask me when it's my wedding.

I sneaked out of there to bump into the last person I wanted to see today.
It was the ninth price. IN GODDAMN FLESH, aka in person.

I got goosebumps as I looked in his eyes, he had a cold murderous aura as if he despised me. And if it was my fault. To be honest, I kinda felt guilty, god knowns why. The question is, if he hates me this much, why would he want to marry me. YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS ROYALTY SHIT ANYMORE.

I pulled him aside and asked him

"What the hell is wrong with you? "

"Wrong with me?"

"Yes, you, It's like we don't even know each other's name and I don't know why the fuck we are even getting married. And from day one I noticed that you despise me, so why? Literally why? "

"See, it's not like I am dying to marry you. But I will marry you and make your life into a living hell."

"What is your problem, man? Like I don't remember of doing any harm to you throughout my life then, why do you have a problem with me.

"You don't have to always know about everything. Now go home and get ready, we have a wedding to attend in three days. "

Saying this, he stormed off, such a dick. I just wanted to punch him in the face and knock him out at that moment. Like, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM. I am going to go crazy.

I just wanted to bang my head on the wall, in peace.

Before heading home, I went to a liquor store to buy some liquor to drown my sorrow and stress.

To be honest, I got drunk. After-all, this new body can't hold liquor well.

*In Xue manor*

"I have been waiting for you. O... Lord! Are you drunk?"

"Drun....k,"

"Whoa....easy, you are going to fall."

"Zhao? Zhao, yo...you're really here."

(Sniffling)

"I am so...ry for saying all those ho..rible things to you."

I cupped his face in my hands. As I was at the edge of flooding the house. Ya, ya I know it's cringe but come on I was drunk OK, give me an exception now. Whatever, back to reality.

"Please forgive me, I don't want to marry that douchebag."

"We will talk about this tomorrow."

"No..!!"

(Crying) "Zhao, Please, I love you."

I pulled his collar for a kiss. He was startled but held me tight, he grasped my waist and pulled me into his arms, he leaned in, and we started to kiss. I felt his tongue go deep in my throat. His tongue twirled around mine as I gulped his saliva, he held my neck, kissing me roughly and fulfilling his desire like a wild beast. It got heated up as I felt something hard against me. He parted and said

"Xue, It might get out of hands"

"Do I care?"

He pushed me on the bed. He threw his clothes on the floor, half naked, looking at me with his greedy eyes. He leaned on me and kissed me gently on my neck as his hand reached my vulva. He caressed me as I panted and gasped, I held him tight, leaving scars on his broad shoulders. He pulled open my clothes, staring at me, flustered and weak on the bed. He whispered near my ear

"Don't worry, I will be gentle."

"Ahh.... s...slower."

"Sorry, Xue, I can't control myself."

"Ahh..ahh...please Zhao....z... Zhao."

He thrusted his dick in my cunt roughly. I moaned as he continued he kissed me as the night turned into day...............