The New World

I woke up to find myself on a luxurious bed. I slowly got up as I felt dizzy.

Furthermore, I saw antique furniture and expensive decorations in around me. I sprang up from the bed, as I was confused and didn't have an idea of where I was. I rushed towards the mirror to find that everything was fine with me until I found my birthmark missing on my right arm. Not only that, but I checked myself to find that I was in a girl's body who looked exactly like me. Suddenly I had a sharp pain in my head. I saw flashes of memories of the body's original owner.
I was the first daughter of the Yang family. The owner's real name is Xue Yang. Her father's name was Fu Yang, he was a general who had fought for the country for many years and was favored by the emperor. Her mother's name was Xiao Yang, who died of an illness after a few years of her birth. After some months, her father married Ling Yang. Ling Yang had a daughter named as Mei Yang, she was beautiful and skilled in different fields yet envied her sister Xue Yang for being the favorite daughter and getting more importance from their father. This mother and daughter duo was bad news for Xue, they tortured her and behaved with her even worse than a slave and made things hard for her, so hard that it ruined her reputation and made her look bad in peoples eyes and acted as if they are innocent fragile women while in reality they were pure bitches and as toxic as a can of expired poison and dangerous enough to even kill someone (Not to me) and act innocent with their bitchy acting skills. They even tried to kill her several times. But to atlas, she committed suicide herself by cutting her wrist. Atleast she had the guts to.

I was astonished, but I soon realized that I had time travelled to the ancient period of China. I realized I had a long way ahead. This world was a world of predators hunting down the weak.

"From today I am Xue, and I swear on god I will avenge this girl. This is gonna be fun. "
"Let The Game begin"

I dressed up, to realize I was starving. I headed towards the kitchen to grab some food. As I entered the kitchen, I found a servant filling the pantry with fresh fruits and vegetables.

I asked the servant to make me some food, but in return she looked at me and frowned. She picked out a bowl and gave me a bowl, of leftovers from the previous day. It was obvious as the food left a foul odder.

The servant spoke up in a rude voice

" Eat this and get out of my face. I still have work to do."

Well, I already knew by now the owner of this body had no respect and everybody behaved as if she was a piece of trash.

The servant yelled at me

"What are u staring at"

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU MORON"

This was it. I slapped her right across the face, hard enough to leave my mark on her face. The servant fell back and started crying. Suddenly she yelled

"H..How could you"

I grinned at her and squatted down, I lifted her chin and said

" Have you learned your lesson yet? Or do you need some more harsh treatment. "

The servant wept aloud and ran out of the kitchen.

I looked around the kitchen to find some vegetables laying on the counter around.

I picked them up and started washing them. Then I slowly started to cut the vegetables and cooked them in a pan, I looked around to find some spices and herbs organized on the shelves. I rolled some dough and made myself some delicious ramen. The aroma of the food travelled in the air.

When it was ready, I was drooling over it and was ready to stuff inside my mouth.
As I was about to eat it.

On the other hand, outside in the courtyard, my step-sister Mei Yang was passing by, when her attention was caught by the flavorful aroma of food.

She quickly rushed towards the kitchen to find me with the bowl of ramen from where the aroma was produced. She saw me with disgust as I looked like a hungry squirrel shoving the food down my mouth, caught in 4k.