CHAPTER 7, "DEMON"

I SUDDENLY HAVE MOTIVATION TO FINISH THIS BOOK! GET READY FOR EM FAST UPDATES AGAIN

THE NORMAL
CHAPTER 7, "DEMON"

—-

[NAME] FELT tired as the four stopped their route towards a big mansion. The size of the building intimidated [Name] as sweat rolled down her forehead.

"Is this where that damn bird told us to go?" Inosuke grumbled, kicking dirt in front of him.

"I was expecting another demon to appear but this.." [Name] sighed out in relief.

"Is much better."

The door suddenly opened abruptly, causing the four of them to flinch. There, standing on the entrance of the mansion, was an short old lady who held a smile with her closed eyes.

The sight of the old woman made [Name] soften her stiff posture.

"Are you four Demon Slayers?"

Tanjiro gestured towards [Name].

"She's just a guest, but the rest of us are Demon Slayers!"

The old woman seemed satisfied with the response, sliding her self to the side as her wrinkled hand gestured all of them to go inside.

"Whoa, wait! How can we trust this lady?!" Zenitsu yelled, holding up his shivering finger directed at the woman.

[Name] placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. The gesture surprised her since she had the urge to slap the back of his head.

"Come on, don't be so scared of an old woman. That shit makes you a wimp."

Zenitsu seemed even more shocked at [Name]'s language choice, even covering his mouth.

"You're so mean, Yun-Chan!"

Tanjiro let out an defeated sigh, putting his hands up to the lady.

"Please ignore their behavior. They really appreciate your kindness."

Inosuke marched right up to the lady, examining him with his eyes before smoke came out of his nose.

"Why is she only just smiling?! That's something suspicious!"

"Inosuke!"

—-

THE FOUR of them finally settled into a room with sleeping bags laid out just for them. Not only that, but fresh food sat in front inches away from where they would sleep. It was such kindness that even [Name] fought back a tear.

Inosuke belly flopped towards the middle sleeping bag.

"I call this one!"

[Name] let out a scoff at his behavior.

"No need to call it's yours if you already touched it.."

Tanjiro walked past the two arguing, placing the wooden box towards a corner. He knew Yun would freak out once more if the box was visible to her so he tried his best to hide it.