CHAPTER 6, "FREE"

A/N:.
... hey... YES IVE BEEN GONE BUT IM BACK

—-

THE NORMAL
CHAPTER 6, "FREE."

—-

TANJIRO WIDENED HIS eyes at the sight of a random man grabbing [Name] by her two arms. In the corner of his sight, he could also see Zenitsu sitting with bruises all over him. Even blood dripping from his skin.

The two kids behind Tanjiro seemed to pick up the sudden tense atmosphere as they saw his fist tighten.

Without even a warning, his body jolted forward as his legs ran faster then [Name] could blink. The same amount of speed was equivalent or more then what she had seen in Zenitsu.

Such speed.

The mysterious boar guy, who held [Name] by the arms quickly pushed her away. His body turned forward like it responded naturally to the current events.

[Name] fell down on her butt, a good distance away from them.

Her eyes looked forward, which soon widened with the sight of Tanjiro ducking down from the boar man's attack and punching him right in the ribs.

Crack.

The sound of the bones cracking from the boar man's ribs was enough to send her into a pit of sickness.

"Ah! His bones just cracked!" Zenitsu yelled, grabbing his head in sudden fear.

The punch was enough to send him flying at least 10 inches away from him. Tanjiro stood up, anger seeping through him.

"You, a demon slayer should know you not hurt any humans. Yet here you are, having a one-sided fight with both of them. How can you be so cruel?"

The boar, who is sprawled onto the ground, lets out numerous of coughs which sent him to a crackle.

"Oh, so that's how you feel?" He suddenly looked up, smoking coming out of the nose of the mask.

"In that case, let's fight bare-handed."

Before [Name] could get a word in, the mysterious guy jumped to his feet and dashed towards Tanjiro. His speed was as immaculate as Tanjiro's. He slid down low and aimed his kick towards Tanjiro's face who barely dodge in time.

What [Name] thought to be combat was out of the question, since the guy fought so low that it was as inhumanly possible.

Tanjiro blocked a few, yet he still got hit by the different combat moves he uses.

He swings low! Tanjiro thought, dodging another.

Then.. I'll swing my lowest too!

With that, he pulled his leg back and did a low hook kick, which unfortunately, the mysterious boar guy avoids with doing the splits underneath him.

"Ha?!" [Name] gawked at the flexibility this guy holds. She had been learning how to do the splits for years, and this guy does it with ease? Damn these demon slayers!

The boar man crackles and flips over, shoving Tanjiro to the ground with his leg. The strength he put into the shove was enough to make Tanjiro bleed.

[Name] cringed at the sound, turning away.

She didn't know what she could do. The choices that came in her mind were out of question. Using her own words wouldn't work since she was really bad at persuasion, and her strength and stamina was 10 times lower than these guys!