INTRO

"THE NORMAL"
                                        INTRO

               WARNINGS:
             YANDERE THEMES, MANIPULATION, SWEARING, NON-CONSENT BEHAVIOR, DARK TOPICS,     GUILT-TRIPPING, CREEPY KINKS, VIOLENCE.

SIDENOTE: THIS Y/N IS RUDE ASF SO THIS WONT BE YO TYPICAL Y/N!

CHARACTERS WILL AGE TO
BE AROUND Y/N's.

                                           :)

——

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" [Name] screamed as she pounded her fist in the wooden table of her home. Three heads turned towards her direction as her posture was shaking from anger. Her eyes didn't meet anyones gaze as she looked down at the table.

The three mysterious figures turned out to be her mom, dad, and her brother; Sano. They were known to be the most normal family out in the area she lived in, never to have an ounce of violent thoughts within their heads.

But that was a funny myth to ever be told.

Silence came upon the house as her voice powered over their train of thoughts, leading the family to look away from each other.

".. I don't want to hear about another damn demon in this household ever again, got that?" Her questioned sounded like a threat as her brother's head rose to get a glimpse of her.

The reason for her to burst was their conversation about how a demon roamed the place where they get groceries from, which left gossips around the people who lived near them. Unfortunately, the demon was able to slaughter 3 citizens before disappearing when the sun came in view.

The weird thing about this was [Name] never believed the story. In fact, when she went to the place she saw nothing but happy citizens getting their groceries. It was like a demon was never killing people in there!

She was the type of person to believe when they see it and since she didn't even see signs of a demon even landing foot of their hometown, she scoffed it off as a lie to get attention.

After that day, her hatred of demons grew even more as people were fearing them. [Name] didn't have anything to fear as she never saw one before. The people were all under the false lie.

Especially the people who were demon killers.

Or demon slayers.

She despises them even more for giving up their lives for some imaginary demons. She always rolled her eyes as a slayer talks about their experience with one. All the people are swooned over this and boom,

Lots of people want to court this person.

Another way of getting attention.

Those damn attention seekers!

"Y/n, God calm down. Listen, just because you never saw one does not mean-"

"I don't work for nothing just for folks yippin' and yappin' about blood-sucking demons! Do you know the amount of field work I have to do now since most of the workers fucking quit because of those stories?" Y/n stood up, interrupted her mother who looked shocked.

"All of this is fucking bullshit, I hope you know that." She sneered as she walked away from the table.

"Y/n!"

Ignoring the cries of her mother, she grabbed her black coat and walked out of the house. Making sure she slammed the door to make her family members hear the anger "they" caused.

[Name] knew she was rude. To everyone, even her parents. That was the summary of her personality. It wasn't like she wanted to be rude, yet she couldn't ignore the fury inside of her that always exploded when someone mentioned demons.

Some say she was mentally ill. Surprisingly, she agreed.

"Fucking believe what they hear." She scoffed as she stomped her way to the concrete of where lies ahead a road filled with weeds.

With her figure disappearing of her families view, she suddenly smirked.

"Let's see if I see a demon, hm?"

—-

Get ready for some fast updates !!