Restaurant

Saiki's pov

All of my classmates were already there but were all sitting down on a bunch of tables pushed into the middle. There were no other customers, which made me realise that Saiko had asked for it to be closed to the public while we were there. "The woman who owns it won't be here today." One of the bodyguards told Metori. "Really? Why" "There seems to be a flue going around." He nodded his head. I noticed that some seats had labels with people's names. I had a seat in between Matori and Aiura. Toritsuka sat on her left while Kaidou sat next to him. Teruhashi was a few seats from Saiko, Mera, Aren, Nendo and Hairo in between the two. I knew for a fact Teruhashi hadn't originally sat there from the look of confusion on Metori's face. She must have used her beauty to swap seats with someone. Yara yara. "Buddy!" I sighed and sat in my seat. I waved slightly and grabbed Metori's hand under the table. "Food." I feel like you can guess who said that. Around six waiters walked out and handed out menus. A few people already knew what they wanted, me included, so they began ordering. Once most people had ordered a few of the waiters left but two of them stayed. The remaining two waiters got the remaining orders from a few students. After all that, every waiter left and came back with drinks. I took a sip of my Coke and waited for my food, which was a traditional Brazilian meal called Feijoada. I listened to Aiura talk about how her grandparents used to cook this food all the time. 

Later some waiters came out and placed a bit of food in front of people but then more waiters came out with even more food and began handing it out until everyone had their food. I began to eat my feijoada. After we had all finished what we ordered, a majority of the people ordered dessert but Aiura said that she had to go. "I'll call someone to take you home." Metori pulled out his phone and began to call someone. He squeezed my hand under the table and began to talk to the person on the phone. The waiters took the dessert orders and right as they had finished Metori told Aiura that the car was waiting outside. She thanks him and walks outside after saying goodbye. 

After a few minutes, I was given coffee jelly, which was delicious. I looked at Metori. "How is this so good?" He laughed and decided to ask me the most insulting question ever. "Can I have a bite?" "No." "Wow, you're letting your boyfriend starve." "I'm not letting you starve, you have your own food." "You're so mean." "I don't care anymore." Soon most people finished their food and some people were even leaving. Metori turned his attention to Teruhashi, Aren, Hairo and Nendo. "Do you want to go to the hotel with us?" "Sure if you don't mind Saiko." "What about Kaidou and Toritsuka?" "I called a car for the two of them." With that, we all walked to Metori's limo. His bodyguards began to escort the friends to his limo. 

Once we arrived at the hotel, Metori and I began to head to our room. "Are you as bored as I am?" I shrug at his question. Metori kissed my cheek and moved towards the wardrobe. Metori got dressed into some sweatpants and a tank top, I got changed into my pyjamas and got into bed. Metori and I spent the entire school trip going on small dates and relaxing with some of my stalkers (admit that they're your friends, loser)

623 words