Newspapers and parents.

Third-person

Kusuo Saiki found out to be dating Kokomi Teruhashi.

Written by --------- -------

Thoughts were racing through Saiki's mind. Who would make this and why would they think this? He decided to just go to sleep. He had school in the morning and he needed his energy, so he could stop Metori from committing murder. 

Time skip brought to you by Saiko killing Coffee jelly.

Saiki got dressed in his school uniform and walked outside to see his boyfriend waiting outside for him. 

Kusuo's pov

I tapped Metori's shoulder. He turned around smiled at me and began walking with me to school. I tried to ignore the looks I got from people who saw the newspaper. Metori looked at me and asked, "Why are they staring at you?" "A newspaper was published and it had some false information about me," I say, not showing any emotions. He just nods and we continue walking.

Time skip brought to you by hot anime boys.

Everyone was in the hall, eating their lunch when Metori walked in. I wondered what he was doing. Then I saw it. He was holding a newspaper. Shit now he is going to freak out. I continued eating my coffee jelly, I was very interested in what he was going to do. "Who the fuck made this newspaper!" He yelled, the hall was silent. I was bored, so I told him what the author looked like. He walked towards them and yelled. "WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS. 1. YOU ARE WRONG. 2. HE IS FUCKING DATING ME.

silence

Today is going to be interesting. 

Time skip brought to you by when can I die.

Kurumi's pov

I'm making dinner for Kusuke, Kusuo, Kuniharu and myself. We were having a small reunion and Kusuo said he was inviting someone over that he wanted us to meet. I am so happy that he is being more open will us. I know he talks to me more than his dad and brother. So I'm glad he is opening up more to them as well. Everyone except Kusuo was here, as he was walking back from school with his friend. I heard the door open and saw a boy with white walk in. "Hi, you must be Kusuo's friend. I am so happy you decided to be friends with my baby." I said starting to cry. "I'm surprised anyone wants to be friends with him." Mumbled Kusuke. "Be nice to your brother," Kuniharu said. The boy looked at Kusuo and back at me and said to Ku, "You didn't tell them?" "I was gonna tell them today," Kusou replied looking back at us. "We're dating." ...................     "What." Said Kuniharu. He repeated himself and looked at us. His boyfriend did the same. "Oh, Kusuo. I'm so proud you found someone." I said crying. "What's your name sweetie." "Saiko Metori." He said looking at me and smiling. We enjoyed dinner together like a family and I can't wait to meet Saiko's parents. I'm also excited to hopefully have grandkids now.

Time skip brought to you by the devil.

Metori's pov

I don't know why I was so nervous. I already told Father that I like men and he didn't care. Why was I worried? I guess Kusuo could tell, of course, he can read minds, and he grabbed my hand. I calmed down and opened the door. "Father," I called out. Butlers took our coats and lead us to the kitchen. My father was sitting in his normal seat, me and Kusou sat down as well. Maids brought out our dinner and my Father told them to have the rest of the day off, as he wanted to know Kusuo more. We all talked and had an amazing time.

Mr Saiko's pov

I left a note in Saikio's room that night.

'I want grandkids'

641 words.