113-114

Chapter 113

Xie Dongyang and Wen Xiao's wedding was held a week later.

Ruan Xi and Ling Yao were invited to the wedding and sat in the gorgeously decorated hall to watch Wen Xiao appear. At the moment Wen Xiao appeared, a light hit her, and an "wow" exclamation came from the hall in an instant.

She came from the cluster of flowers, swaying the ground with light yarn, like a fairy in the light.

At this moment, Ruan Xi felt that all the effort and energy he spent on this dress were worth it.

Because Wen Xiao's wedding was held more grandly and she had the identity of a singer, she naturally appeared on the entertainment page of the newspaper. Wen Xiao's dress also became the biggest highlight of the wedding.

Of course, ordinary people don't pay attention to where the dress came from and who made it. Just appreciate and admire it.

After finishing Wen Xiao's dress, Ruan Xi did not expect to receive the next order this year, and she didn't even think about where the next order would be, because after all, no one would spend money on such clothes in this era.

She can do Wen Xiao's order because of her relationship with Xie Dongyang.

However, a week after Wen Xiao's wedding, Wen Xiaohui called her again to make an appointment with her, and then the next afternoon, he brought her a new guest - Su Ye, the pillar of their group!

Ruan Xi entertained Wen Xiao and Su Ye in the office.

After a while, Ruan Xi asked Su Ye, "Do you want to make a dress?"

Su Ye and Wen Xiao are two completely different styles in appearance. Wen Xiao looks sweet and delicate, while Su Ye is more dignified and elegant. In terms of personality, Su Ye is also more picky and exquisite, especially like exquisite and beautiful things.

She said to Ruan Xi, "Yes, I asked Xiaoxiao to take me to you, but I saw the dress you made for Xiaoxiao."

Ruan Xi thanked her for her recognition and love, nodded and asked, "Where do you want to wear it?"

She needs to make clothes according to people and occasions. She should take all factors into account and design the most suitable clothes for customers. Clothes are sometimes not just a dress. Suitable clothes can bring more confidence.

Su Ye replied to her, "For the party, I'm going to the Spring Festival Gala this year."

Ruan Xi was stunned - Spring Festival Gala?

Su Ye looked at her in a daze and smiled and said, "What's wrong? Is there anything difficult?"

Ruan Xi said hurriedly, "No, no, I also like exquisite and beautiful things, otherwise I would not be enthusiastic about making clothes. If you decide to let me make you a dress, I will definitely make you the best one for you."

Su Ye smiled and said, "I heard from Xiaoxiao that you have some different styles of dresses in the workplace. Can I have a look first?"

Of course, it's completely okay. Ruan Xi got up quickly, "Come with me."

Ruan Xi took Wen Xiao and Su Ye to the studio, where Aunt Qin was doing embroidery. Su Ye was attracted by Aunt Qin's craftsmanship after looking at the dress for a while. He stood next to her and looked at it for a while and said, "It's so embroidered."

Aunt Qin looked back at her and said with a smile, "Are you beautiful?"

After saying that, he suddenly found out who she was and excited, "Are you the singer?" What's Sue's name?"