067-068

Chapter 067

Ruan Changfu did not continue his ideological and moral lessons, and Ruan Xi also avoided using his own sound shielding system.

She and Ruan Jie and Ruan Qiuyue finished dinner at the same time, and then got up and went upstairs together.

Every time they do this series of actions at the same time, Feng Xiuying subconsciously held her breath.

Ruan Xi, Ruan Jie and Ruan Qiuyue went upstairs into the room regardless of whether she held her breath or not.

Entering the room and closing the door, Ruan Qiuyue rushed directly to Ruan Xi and asked, "Ye Qiuwen was lying just now, wasn't she?" She didn't go out with her female classmates last afternoon, and didn't send any old ladies at night, but went to the show with her male classmates, did she? So the person who fell in love with her was Lu Yuanzheng?

Ruan Xi got used to Ruan Qiuyue's observation and sat down at the desk and said with a smile, "I don't know."

Ruan Qiuyue was tired next to her, hugged her arm and said, "Sister, just tell me. My cousin must know it. You don't treat me as your own sister, do you?" If you don't tell me, I'm going to be angry.

Ruan Xi looked at her for a while and said, "Well, I said yes, but you don't care about it."

Ruan Qiuyue nodded to her, "I don't care if there is no evidence, and I don't like to get into trouble."

Last year, she took the initiative to expose Ye Qiuwen's snowflake cream because she caught the exact evidence. Without evidence, she will definitely not talk nonsense, because she also knows that her family believes in Ye Qiuwen more than what she said.

Although Ye Qiuwen has been removed twice before, she has only been removed twice. Compared with their three days, she is still the best in all aspects. The flaws don't hide Yu.

Ruan Xi saw Ruan Qiuyue figure it out and told him that Ruan Jie saw Ye Qiuwen and Lu Yuanzhen in the theater yesterday. Of course, she only said what she saw, and nothing else.

Did Ye Qiuwen and Lu Yuanzheng fall in love? After the performance, did Ye Qiuwen still stay with Lu Yuanzheng? Ruan Xi didn't say whether she sent the old lady at night. After all, she really didn't know.

Ruan Qiuyue was satisfied with this and sat down at the desk, "Sure enough, he lied, which shows that other speculations are inseparable."

After saying that, she looked at Ruan Xi and asked, "Do you think Dad can see it?"

Feng Xiuying must be a hundred who believe in Ye Qiuwen, and there will be no doubt at all. Otherwise, when she said that Ye Qiuwen blushed, she would not really hand a fan to Ye Qiuwen.

Ruan Xi didn't know. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Who knows?"

In the room downstairs, Feng Xiuying was helping Nguyễn Changfu pack his luggage.

Ruan Changfu recently received an expatriate mission to work in other places for a period of time. The departure time was just set this morning, and he had to leave soon after lunch. The jeep was already waiting outside the gate.

Not in a hurry for a few minutes, Ruan Changfu took a few clothes and put them on the bed and said to Feng Xiuying, "I think Qiuwen may have something wrong. Her performance at dinner today is not normal. Do you see?"

Feng Xiuying didn't want to say, "What's wrong?"

Ruan Changfu continued to look for clothes in the cupboard: "There was nothing abnormal at first, but after Xiaoxi finished speaking, she was abnormal. I don't have time to take care of it now. You should pay more attention to figure out what's going on."