Chapter 086

Chapter 086

Ruan Yue sat on Yue Haofeng's lap, bit the words and vaguely learned Ruan Xi's tone and said, "Thank you, third aunts!"

The voice straightened the milkman's heart, and the family laughed again after hearing this.

Ruan Xi stretched out his hand and gently squeezed her flesh-faced egg: "Little cousin can learn to talk."

Ruan Yue is the daughter of Ruan Cuizhi and Yue Haofeng. Because she was born a daughter, she later put it together when she went to register and changed "Yue" to "Yue". I thought it was more suitable for girls.

The laughter in the side room spread to the main room next to him. I couldn't hear what was said clearly, but could only hear the excitement. Sun Xiaohui pinched his chopsticks and said, "I don't know what's going to say again. Look, if they are happy, the roof is about to be lifted."

Ruan Changgui can't hear the excitement, and she still needs to say it again.

In the past two years, he became more and more angry. Seeing that his parents, brothers, sisters and daughters ignored themselves, he slowly began to blame Sun Xiaohui. If she hadn't been clamoring for separation, they wouldn't have been like this.

In a word, he felt uncomfortable, even during the Spring Festival, he didn't have a good look.

Sun Xiaohui said this, which made him feel more uncomfortable and his face even worse.

But he didn't say much to avoid the couple's quarrel.

After dinner, Ruan Xi and the family of three generations and ten people stayed together to watch the New Year. Roasting the brazi, eating peanut melon seeds and sugar, sitting together chatting and talking, still talking about things in the past year.

Because going to Beijing is the most important thing at present, I naturally talk a lot. Let's talk about it in detail. Ruan Changsheng Qian Kuan Cuizhi has his own perspective and ideas on the problem, and some of the questions asked are different.

At the same time, Ruan Xi said to Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua, "Grandpa and grandma, can you go together?"

Hearing this, Ruan Zhigao didn't even want to shake his head immediately. "No, we can't go."

Ruan Xi looked at him and said, "What's wrong?" So many of us can't afford to support both of you?

Ruan Zhigao put the cigarette bag pot by the pot and knocked it. "It's not a matter whether we can afford it. We are still strong, and we don't need you to raise it now. As soon as the land at home was separated, the whole family had left. We didn't want the land we divided? It's easy to have my own land. I'm reluctant to throw it down. I have to plant it. Besides, what can we do when we go? I don't know anyone. Where can I stare at it and drag you back?"

Farmers are digging the land all their lives and have different feelings for the land. Having their own land is the happiest thing. As soon as the land at home was distributed, before he planted it, he threw it down into the city. He didn't do it.

Young people should go into the city. They have plenty of energy and ability, as well as energy. It's not cost-effective for the two of them to help the old ones at all and lost the land at home.

Naturally, Liu Xinghua also had the same idea. He said, "We won't go now. You haven't started to do it either. Let's do it first." I don't know what to do yet. If you can't do it, you can take a package and come back. There are still a few acres of land at home. In short, I can't starve to death. If you can't do it, I'll talk about it later.

Ruan Zhigao nodded and continued, "Except for Xiaoxi and Xiaojie, you can't move your household registration in the city now. You can't even get the grain book there. If you don't have a grain bill, where can you buy food?" There is no shortage of grain when planting land at home. After harvest, go to the grain station to exchange it for a grain ticket and send it to you.