Chapter 091

Chapter 091

Four people took a seat in the restaurant.

Ruan Xi sat in a chair and looked at Ruan Jie, and then at Chen Weidong. "Have you been in touch for a long time?"

Ruan Jie squeezed her lips and nodded for a moment and said, "Shortly after you reunited with Xu Zhuo."

Xu Zhuo told Chen Weidong the address of Ruan Jie's school, and Chen Weidong wrote to him shamelessly. After two years of communication, Chen Weidong was transferred to Beijing this summer and went to school every Sunday to find Ruan Jie.

Ruan Xi raised his hand and poked Ruan Jie's forehead, "I didn't know at all."

Ruan Jie smiled and whispered at the corners of her mouth, "I haven't figured out what to say."

If you are embarrassed, you didn't mention it.

In fact, Ruan Xi doesn't matter. She didn't intend to get involved in this matter. Ruan Jie has been an adult for a long time, and now she is about to enter the society after four years of college. She has her feelings and life are in her own decisions.

Moreover, Chen Weidong is really good. He likes Ruan Jie and hasn't given up for so many years. After knowing each other for so long, he knows the roots the roots. The family conditions are good, and the children of cadres have now their jobs have also been transferred to Beijing.

If nothing unexpected happens, he and Ruan Jie should be able to be together very smoothly.

Both of them have stable jobs here, and they can live a happy and secure life after marriage.

After saying that about Chen Weidong and Ruan Jie, Chen Weidong looked at Ruan Xi and asked, "Ruan Xi, what are you going to do?" I have also graduated from this university, and I am not young. Should I also consider lifelong events?

After saying that, he swept Xu Zhuo next to Ruan Xi with Yu Guang.

As a result, Ruan Xi suddenly opened his eyes after hearing this and asked him, "I'm not young when I'm only twenty-two?"

The 22-year-old is still very small, okay?

Can twenty-two are you so tender that your face can pinch out of water?

What is the point? Chen Weidong was a little squeaky, "Little... Small can also consider lifelong events."

Ruan Xi was so busy every day. There were a lot of things to consider, and there was no room in her mind to think about it, so she had nothing to say. She just said, "Let me talk about it again. I'm not in a hurry at present."

Chen Weidong glanced at Xu Zhuo again. Seeing that Xu Zhuo did not say anything, he didn't go on.

The four of them had dinner together and chatted, and the time passed.

Because the countryside is far away, Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie did not stay much in the city after dinner. They pushed their bicycles outside the restaurant, chatted casually with Xu Zhuo and Chen Weidong, and then rode away.

Seeing Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie disappear in the night, Chen Weidong turned around and looked at Xu Zhuo.

Instead of going back immediately, they went to the park for a while.

The two sat in the night blowing the cold wind. Chen Weidong asked Xu Zhuo, "What's wrong with you?"

Xu Zhuo didn't say anything, and he said, "You used to be the craziest of our brothers. Why do you become so cowardly now?" Don't wait until my brothers get married. You're still hanging here. Just talk if you want to be together.