098-099

Chapter 098

The moonlight is spread on the ground, and the light color is light.

Ruan Xi stood outside the gate and watched Ling Yao's figure disappear into the alley. He breathed softly and turned back into the yard in a good mood. He closed the door with his backhand and inserted the door bolt. He turned into the second door to go to the east wing.

Ruan Changsheng and Qian Kuan had to continue to pack up, and Ruan Xi had to clean up herself, so she didn't stay in the east side to disturb them more and asked Ruan Qiuyue to go back to the main room together.

Ruan Hongjun and Ruan Hongbing can sleep in another room in the east wing tonight and make a bed.

But they were not idle either. They went to take a shower first when looking for clothes.

When everyone else left, Ruan Changsheng asked Qian Kuan, "Why don't you let me send Ling Yao?"

Qian Kuan picked up his clothes and said, "It's easy for the two children to meet each other for so many years. It's rare to meet on Sunday. The Red Army followed them all day and they have to leave. Can't you ask someone to say a few words alone?"

Ruan Changsheng looked at Qian Kuan and thought for a moment, "What do you mean?"

Qian Kuan looked up and gave him a white look, "What do you mean by me?"

Ruan Changsheng thought for a moment and came over and suddenly realized, "Don't say it. I really remembered it. When I was thirteen or four years old, I thought about my stream and took our stream!" At that time, he played with Xiaoxi and Xiaojie every day, and was laughed at by other children in the village. He won't be so many years, and he still misses our stream, right?

Qian Kushi said, "Eight Achievements are."

When Ruan Xi went back to celebrate the Spring Festival for the first time after entering the city, she felt that Ling Yao might not be just a good friend to Ruan Xi. Of course, she was not sure at that time. After all, she was still young, and it was possible to distinguish friendship and love.

But when she saw Ling Yao again this time, she felt that Ling Yao should indeed not be that simple to Ruan Xi.

She felt that if it were true, the two had known each other since childhood and knew the root. The relationship between the two was so good when they were young, which showed that they fell in love. If they can be together, isn't it better than Ruan Xi's do with grabbing one?

Besides, Ling Yao is more promising now.

Ruan Changsheng thought for a moment and said with a smile, "I just don't know if this boy has this blessing."

Qian Kushi also smiled, "I think it's very possible."

Ruan Xi and Ruan Qiuyue returned to the main room to pack up their things together and put away all the clothes, shoes, bedding that could not be worn for the time being. Everything you need to wear is placed in a place that is easy to find, and everything is neat.

Pack up a round tin box with a red edge and a yellow background, and the lid of the box was a colorful pattern of Chang'e running to the moon.

Ruan Qiuyue took it in her hand and asked Ruan Xi, "What's the decoration here?"

Ruan Xi reached out to take it and said, "Something saved before is mixed."

When I opened it, I saw some letters and stamps in it.

When Ruan Qiuyue saw a novel one, she picked it up and pinched it in her hand. She smiled and said, "Huh? This is an old pocket watch, right? It's still turning. Sister, how can you have this kind of thing? Didn't anyone afford it casually before?"