027-028

Chapter 027

After Liu Xiong left Fengming Mountain with the little tiger, Ruan Cuizhi's life was calm again. It's not much different from the previous ten days. After all, the villagers had been talking about her divorce before.

Let's continue to talk about it now. Naturally, there are still those words. There is nothing new.

The matter of Ruan Cuizhi has an impact on Ruan Xi, but it has little impact. She doesn't care about outsiders' eyes, and her daily life is to go to the old tailor's house to practice painting and learn from Ling Yao. The old tailor and Ling Yao ignore these things in the village.

Although the Ruan family has Ruan Cuizhi, it has lived in a village for decades, and few people will embarrass the Ruan family. The discussion is done in private, and it's still the same as usual.

It's time to say hello, it's time to call the uncle, and it's called Uncle.

The divorce of their Ruan family does not hinder other people's affairs. They talk about it, but it is not mixed.

So as long as you don't feel like you can't raise your head and straighten your waist, and you don't feel ashamed, it's still the same as before.

It's good to have that relationship, and I will ask Ruan Cuizhi what to do next.

After all, divorce is not a problem in this era. It is difficult to divorce. It is still difficult to leave. Others are worried about her.

Of course, those like Ruan Changgui and Sun Xiaohui who feel that it is in the way to interfere with their own affairs, they are cold to their hometown. Usually, they bow their heads and look up. They also regard people as air for fear that Ruan Cuizhi's affairs will spill them all over.

Zhao Lihu's old ladies may be afraid that Liu Xinghua will be affected and in a bad mood. Recently, they have been looking for Liu Xinghua more frequently. They all came to talk to her on purpose and do sewing with her.

They also did not shy away from Ruan Cuizhi's topic, but only asked Liu Xinghua, "What can Cuizhi do in the future?"

Liu Xinghua didn't feel ashamed to say anything. She said generously, "When the surnamed Liu agrees, go through the formalities. We Cuizhi are only in our thirties. What are we worried about?" Xiaoxi also said that when she learned craftsmanship from the old tailor, she would teach her third aunt the handicraft. If you can be a tailor, you won't have to worry.

Hearing this, the three old ladies became curious and asked again, "By the way, your stream has been going to learn craftsmanship with the old tailor for a while. How is she learning? It is said that the old tailor can't be an apprentice.

Liu Xinghua said sincerely, "I haven't seen her on the machine. I really don't know what to do. But listening to her own words, she learned quite well. The old tailor likes her and is willing to teach her.

Grandma Li said, "Really? But how can I hear that the old tailor didn't want to teach the stream at all and asked her to draw there every day. But your nephew stepped on the machine every day.

Liu Xinghua sneered, "Is it Sun Xiaohui who went out to brag about it again?"

Grandma Hu smiled and said, "My son is promising and learns craftsmanship well. Who can't come out to show off?"

Liu Xinghua hummed with a smile, "If he is promising, it is also his ability. I'm afraid it's not promising at all. I don't know how many pounds he weigh. Let out the big words and brag. Don't hit yourself in the face at that time."

Grandma Zhao looked at Liu Xinghua and said, "That's also your grandson."

Liu Xinghua took a breath and said, "I'd rather not have a second!"