Twenty seven ・゚✧

"It's fine. Better luck next time." He grinned and Niall gently thumped him, putting on a fresh Nike shirt and a pair of matching joggers. "What are your plans for after this then?" Niall asked, "Zayn made a cake so I'll probably eat that.. Might have a wank, or invite someone over... It's been a while. 8pm tonight then?"

"Ooh, cake. I love cake... And of course you're going to do that, no surprise there.. Just enjoy yourself and be safe." Niall chuckled, tying the laces to his shoes, "And 8pm sounds good. We can start at our end of the town and finish at the other? Heard there is a rap night on at our favourite bar, if you're down?"

"Yup. I'm down, of course." Liam said as he sprayed himself with some aftershave, planning on showering later before going out - he always preferred showering in his own dorm rather than in a public shower hall surrounded by his sweaty teammates. Starting at one end and finishing at the other was kind of their thing, it's what they did during freshers to get to know the area and they've been doing it ever since - they call it their pub crawl. They found that it was fun to gain a constant change of scenery and to meet new people.

"I'll text you probably beforehand." Liam announced.

"Alright. I'll probably be pre drinking at like 7pm." He smirked and put on his sunglasses, picking up his bag from the dirty gym floor. He hung it off his shoulder and waved goodbye to Liam before heading off to his dorm, his walk replicating something similar to a model on a runway - Liam found it quite funny but the boy was confident and it would be wrong to knock his pride.

Liam, himself, collected up his stuff, slinging it over himself with a gentle hum. Taking a look around to ensure that he hadn't left anything of importance scattered around, he then made his way out and breathed in the early Autumn air, feeling as it flowed through his lungs. He stopped by a Costa that was on the campus while on his way back to the dorm and picked himself up a caramel latte, devouring it slowly as he made his way through the entrance of his bricked dorm block and up the stairs, along the hallway to his room. The walk was swift and he was grateful.

Upon entering, he acknowledged that Zayn had already left for university and that there were still some cake in a protective cover on the side, a note in front of it saying: 'Enjoy' in Zayn's gorgeous handwriting. Liam grinned, a fond smile hindering upon his lips. He dropped his bag on the floor and kicked off his shoes, grabbing himself a bowl of it while laying lazily on his bed with the telly on, watching some random Simpson's episode that Sky was airing. He was a typical teenager for the most part and laying in bed with the telly on was a relaxing thing to do - he could very easily spend hours upon hours, wasting his day away with the TV on. Finding himself indulged in a new series happened way too often and was almost definitely a reason as to why he never did any homework, or additional research for that matter, alongside the fact he was... lazy.

The cake was amazing and once he rather quickly munched it down, he placed the empty bowl on the ground next to his bed, starting a new pile of mess. The man muted the telly and bit his lip before putting a leg up to his chest, he looked around the room as if to double check he had his privacy, when he clearly did as the room was vacant other than himself being in it. He put his phone on silent to block any distractions and tugged down his trousers and underwear to his ankles, running a hand across his thigh, a gentle shiver running around his body. The man wrapped his hand around his cock, gradually moving it up and down, changing the speed from slow to fast, then back to slow as if to tease himself - enjoying every inch of the feeling. His breathing hitched and he bit down tight on his lip to hold in any noise that was threatening to fall from his dirty mouth - not wanting his neighbour to hear any of his doing. He needed this, to feel himself overwhelmed with warmth and pleasure. He loved it and before he knew it, he had finished all over his hand and stomach. His breathing was heavy and he was quick to try catch his breath, legs shaking a little as he regained control of himself. It had been a good five minutes since he began and he was shocked to acknowledge he was able to make himself cum so fast but he wasn't mad, he admired the feeling and liked the after effects of drowsiness that it gave him.

He rested his eyes shut for a second or so before stretching and opening them, he needed a shower after his previous event and this morning but he completely exhausted himself. It was crazy to see how the human body could react to such thing. Something so small felt so powerful but it was well deserved. Getting up, he held onto the wall, his head feeling hazy and dizzy but he cherished it and headed into the shower. Regaining the full feeling of his body, he started the shower with a warm heat and fully undressed, engulfing his entire self into the water. He washed himself down and ran a mix of shampoo and conditioner through his hair, deciding that it was due a haircut soon as it was beginning to fall in front of his eyes, which may look cute but he knew it would only become a distraction while on the field.

Rinsing his hair through, he sang along to his current favourite song: Static by Steve Lacy. There was just something about the song that he really enjoyed and it was for sure an ear worm of a song because he just couldn't get the tune out of his head. He delicately took a step out of the shower, feet on the soft bath mat in which Zayn had purchased, and stopped it, quickly drying his hair with a towel and then wrapping another around his body with a spray of aftershave.

He took a look at his reflection in the mirror and smiled, making his way into the room and sliding on a pair of Hugo Boss underwear over his thighs. He hung them low and layered over some skinny jeans, he figured they'd be alright for the night out as they're full of warmth for the weather but also can be dressed up to suit the vibe. He put on a tight fitting black shirt to match them and brushed his hair to the side before deciding on giving himself a middle parting - it was a different look for him but he rather liked it. He looked handsome, he had to admit. His body looked stunning in the outfit and his waist looked even better. Tonight was gonna be good. He just knew it from the way he was currently feeling and the way the confidence in his chest was just beaming out. It had been a long time since he last felt this good.

A\N: THANKS FOR 10K!!!