Twenty five ・゚✧

"Hmm... So your overall opinion on Niall then?" Liam queried and Zayn thought about it, "I guess he's okay. I still think that he thinks I'm a weirdo though.'"

"Well you're not..." he paused, "or at least, not to me anyway... So hush." The man said and they headed back over to the dorm, "Niall is a weirdo if anythin'. I love him truly. My brother."

"It's sweet that you have a friendship with someone like you do Niall. I imagine a friendship like that is very hard to find." Zayn said softly and Liam quietly agreed, "Probably. I don't know why his dumb ass has stuck by my side for so long, God knows... I definitely tire him out sometimes though, I often have a lot to say and a lot to talk about. I rely on him for everything."

"But that's what best friends are for, Louis knows everything about me. I text him virtually everyday although lately I've been a bit too busy to text him. I care so much for him and he cares equally as much about me. I'm grateful to know him, just as I imagine you're grateful to know Niall." Zayn said, Liam nodded with a bright smile across his face and they arrived back on campus, heading towards the large dorm building in which they are centred in. "Feels like it's been a long day already and all we've done is have lunch."

"That's true," Liam agreed, "I have an early start tomorrow. Training in the morning again."

"I'm not in until the afternoon. Thank fuck for that." He chuckled and they headed up the stairway, following through the empty corridor. "The only day I have a lecture in the morning is on a Monday which really sucks."

Liam listened and stepped into their own dorm room, "I have an early start on a Monday, a Wednesday and a Thursday. We should really compare schedules."

"I think I kinda know your timetable a bit, I used to work out what time you'd leave and be back at..." he blushed and sat on his bed, setting up a mini art area for himself so that he could give it a start on a new piece, "So I knew if I could be small or not."

"Oh. Okay... That's kind of sweet, I guess. What are you going to do your artwork with this time?"

"I think pen. I haven't done pen yet and it means I don't have to faff' about and stuff, like I don't need to get any extra materials out and try avoid creating a mess. I don't know what it should be though? Like yeah, a dog but where, and doing what?"

Liam sat behind him, looking at the canvas which Zayn had laid out, "Right... Let's think... The dog should be playing football."

Zayn whined, "No, Liam."

"C'mon. Please. You said I could maybe help? I want it to be playing football." He groaned, resting his head on Zayn's shoulder as he stared at the empty canvas and tried to imagine his idea coming to life. "And it should be a French bulldog."

"Fine. I'll try..." he sighed softly, it wasn't a bad idea at all but Football wasn't necessarily his own interest so it wasn't completely meaningful to him. "Thank you, Z."

"You've been calling me that a lot recently." Zayn hummed, starting off a basic sketch. "Calling you what?"

"Z. Like Zee."

Liam blushed softly, "Didn't even realise. And by the way, the dog is called Ed."

"Why Ed?" Zayn asked, Liam simply shrugged with a chuckle, "Cause', I dunno. I just like the name Ed.. If I had a dog, I would definitely make it Ed... Good old Eddie."

"Right, and should I make him look like Ed Sheeran?" Zayn teased, looking at the sketch he had done so far: it was very faint and nothing too great but it was starting to come together just nicely. When he thought about it, it was a genuinely good and simple idea that he could quickly do, especially as he chose to use pen, which was something he needed considering he was running out of time to do the assignment. He was kinda thankful for Liam and his ideas. "Noooo. That'd be funny."