CHAPTER 19

THIRD PERSON POV

After the mission from the land of waves, Team 7 had been doing various kinds of missions.

But the drawback was that they were low level missions unlike the ones they were interested in.

Pulling weeds,

Taking care of kids,

Picking up trash,

Dog Walking.

"You can all rest now. Tomorrow you have got a lot more missions" Kakashi announced his eyes preoccupied on an orange book.

"Sensei! I don't want to do these missions" Naruto yelled bobbing up and down in exasperation.

Y/N internally nodded agreeing with Naruto sighing softly. 

Sasuke looked annoyed by Kakashi's behaviour. 'What the hell are these missions'

"These are all of your level" Kakashi said boredly glancing at his team knowing what all the genins were thinking.

"But I want a mission where I can outshine Y/N and Sasuke" Naruto pouted angrily looking at both Y/N and Sasuke while both of them having a deadpanned expression.

"Shut up Naruto" Sakura bonked his head while her thoughts diverted from the ones she displayed. 

Y/N and Sasuke gave an equally displeased expression towards the pink haired.

'Chaa, I hate these missions too' Inner Sakura screamed. Sakura looked at the two confused why the two were glaring at her.

"Damn it" Naruto shouts, his frustration building up.

"If you don't keep it down, I am going to kill you" Sakura says holding Naruto up.

Sasuke turned his head to Y/N motioning her "Let's go"

"I have to go to the store" Y/N stated, asking in a silent way of his accompany. Sasuke mused, a non visible smile pertaining on his pale face.

"Why?" Sakura asked dumbly.

For the past 5 years Y/N would buy food because she learned that her cooking is horrible as no one taught her and in the family always the servants used to cook. However with her skills she could make a decent dish whenever any crisis occurred but she wouldn't take the risk.

The Shirazaki Shinobi never set foot in the kitchen. Their clan being royal and noble was never allowed to do chores by themselves so she found it difficult, especially living alone without any family to take care of.

Sasuke nodded ignoring Sakura "I'll accompany you today. We'll eat at my apartment"

"Sure" Y/N shrugged nonchalantly

"Heyy, Y/N Chan let's go eat Ramen" Naruto jumped in between them.

Y/N jolted slightly seeing Naruto so close. She hadn't eaten Ramen after parting ways with Naruto over the years. She feels sad that she had to end terms with him without any notice. 

"Be quiet, Dobe" Sasuke said.

"Teme, Shut up" Naruto growled while being bonked on the head by Sakura.

"Sakura Chan" Naruto whined stepping on a stone as he tumbled upon Sasuke dragging him along as they fell in the still river.

"Naruto, you idiot" Sasuke growled as he suppressed shouting profanities at the blonde.

Y/N chuckled while holding both of her hands to help the two of them.

Sasuke and Naruto shared a look before accepting her help while Y/N looked at them questioningly.