CHAPTER 5

KATSUMI POV

A while ago an ANBU appeared requesting my presence. I flashed my Mirangan intimidating him for entering my house without my permission. He tensed a little but still maintained his calm posture.

It was night time and everybody was sleeping so it was eerily quiet. But I am sure father must have sensed the presence of another person. I nodded to the ANBU indicating I will be arriving shortly. 

As I was about to leave the house when Y/N came rubbing her eyes still half asleep as her eyes kept drooping "What's the matter Y/N?" I asked quickly as one side of my mind wandered why Y/N was still awake after I tucked her to bed and the other wondered why Danzo wanted to see me. He is nothing but trouble.

Y/N jumped a little hearing my voice but then heaved a sigh as she looked at me. I raised a brow as I neared and crouched in front of her. She looked at me with her half lidded eyes as she whispered "Nightmare"

"It was just a nightmare okay. Come, I will stay with you till you fall asleep" I said as she looked at me with big doe eyes "Really!" 

I nodded my head as I took her hand and headed to her bedroom as she cuddled with me, her head resting on my lap. I stroked her hair as her ragged breathing became stable knowing she had finally fallen asleep. I placed her gently on the bed and covered her with blankets and kissed her forehead as I looked at her peaceful sleeping figure. 'I hope everything goes well.'

I then left for the Hokage's tower in my ANBU outfit. I then sat on a branch of tree as I eyed the Hokage's tower from a distance and flashed my Mirangan observing my surroundings. 

KATSUMI IN ANBU UNIFORM WITH HER MIRANGAN ACTIVATED

Before I could do anything I felt the sudden rush of wind and looked to my side to see another ANBU standing there who I recognized as someone I used to work with my missions.

"Kakashi san, what are you doing here?" I questioned as Kakashi appeared in his ANBU uniform. I knew Kakashi when I joined ANBU. I also knew him before when his father White Fang of the leaf, Sakumo Hatake committed suicide because he was mocked as he saved a friend instead of completing a mission. 'The world really is cruel' I have learned it the hard way.

"Hokage wants to meet you, Katsumi" He replied as he leaned to a tree. "Hokage? Why?" I furrowed as I adjusted my ANBU mask

'It was Danzo who called me not the Hokage. He was always so secretive. I wonder what the Hokage wants?' I wondered in my mind even though I had an idea but I still hoped it was something else. 'Shion San, I really hope things are not getting worse'

"Hmm....I don't know" Kakashi shrugged taking off his mask looking at me tilting his chin a little.

"Thank you, Kakashi San, See you later" I replied as I left for the Hokage's office in my ANBU outfit. Kakashi waved his hand as he watched me getting transported to the Hokage's tower.