Chapter 4: Change?

Oh shit shit shit balls balls big balls fat humongous balls. Running outside I look frantically looking around praying it is still around. The supervisor comes to me looking pissed off. "Now (Y/N) please tell me A) Why I watched you through the cams murder a entity AND B) you leaving the NightCrawler which might I remind you is a VERY DANGEROUS ENTITY alone with a goddamn BLOWTORCH!?!" "Look man both of those questions have very reasonable answers but you know I don't think I'm getting out of this one soooo I'ma just pack my things." "Oh no (Y/N) I can promise you I have a better solution so here's what you will do if you want to keep this job. Obviously those hostile entities probably have you on a hit list. There will be a blackout in 3 minutes. I want you to find the NightCrawler AND document these new species. The blackout will last 50 minutes. Failure to do these things will result in termination. Is that clear?" "I mean sure I guess" I try to say in a cool boy tone but fail miserably. I go into the once holding cell for NightCrawler now just a holding cell and sit on the fold up trashy chair. If I was in the Eiffel Tower right now I would throw myself off. Ok (Y/N) think. What could I do? The answer is nothing I am fucked.

As I await my demise I wish to commit toaster bath but here goes nothing. As the lights go out I hear the one thing that got me into this mess

"Sudden disturbance within the power grid"

3

"Unable to initiate low power outage mode"

2

"Please stand by"

1

I rush out the door handcuffs and a clipboard with a piece of paper and pencil with it. I don't need this job but this company sounds corrupted as fuck and I am not risking it. I make it to the garden and run through the doors. I mean all of them are from the blackouts, maybe they are friends. As I'm about to open the door I see a familiar purple glow from the corner of my eye. I whip around to see the NightCrawler dead in its tracks going for the door. "Hah I knew you would come here now this can go one or two ways. ONE you will come with me quickly and quietly. TWO Im abouta beat your ass." "What about 3?" He says with a menacing tone. Oh hell nah. I jump and turn behind me to see the panther thing about to put on a suspicious pair of glowing headphones. Ah I see I'm about to get literally jumped. "Or number 4 which is called adiós." Again distracted. God these creatures are stupid when it comes to Spanish. I turn to the way I came and run for like the 18nd time. I run to the garden and as I'm about to go through the doorway Another goo appears in front of me. The aesthetic means it's a blackout. It looks to be the ToxicRabbit which is a green bunny but it looks more dangerous and toxic. It is mostly dark green but with light green specks on its leg and its belly containing a cross. "Shiiiiiiiiiiit" I say as I back up to the weird railing that goes in a square. They start to all come from different sides.

"Look buddies, pals, friends, chums I didn't mean to you know commit a crime against your friend I-I it was self defense" "waitwaitwaitwait minion YOU'RE the one to kill Parus?!" "first off call me minion again and I will slit your throat secondly I wouldn't call it murder more like a non friendly handshake making him not be able to shake anymore." "Wait, he's been able to understand us AND you didn't mention he was part of you when you first told us about your new special 'minion'!?" Another wolf-like thing said but this one is different. It has mostly purple fur with light fur in certain places like its muzzle BUT it has turquoise markings in places which glow. "Well it wasn't that important." "Look I don't give a shit I want that thing turned into one of us then make it become in pain for what he did to my friend" The panther said agitated. There was only one thing a normal sane person would say obviously. "Bring it on"

They all come rushing at me at the same time which gives me an idea. I'm going to make them fight each other by accident. I begin to duck and swerve dodging hits which occasionally connect with the others. I look at a shelf and see something sweet that would help me. I see a fucking katana. Like why is there a katana just lying on the shelf I DON'T FUCKING KNOW but am I going to reject a blessing from the higher ups. Fuck no. I dodge roll which is something I didn't think I had the balls or skills to do but whatever and grab the katana. I hold it in front of me and all of them take a pause but most of them rush at me. Two that stayed back are the wolf with headphones and one that I haven't noticed. It's a cat-like creature with purple fur. It has horns and looks meani- wait that's just one of those catte's but like emo. WHATEVER I don't have time for this. I try to dodge the incoming attacks but this katana is surprisingly hard to have you navigate while leaving me with a few scratch marks. I retaliate most of the attacks, making some of them hurt. They begin to struggle so I do a quick number check. 1 2 3 4 5 6...There were seven right? Just then I feel a pair of headphones be placed on my head. Well fuck. I try to take them off but it feels like they are super glued on. As I'm doing this I didn't notice the panther thing walking up to me. It lands a crispy sucker punch right to my jaw.

"You lost human. Don't worry. You'll be right at home" He then kicks you in the stomach making pain rush through your body. "S-something tells me I won't" The NightCrawler walks by and kneels to my level "Looks like you lost after all minion" As it winds up and punches me in the head making everything fade to black.

End of part one: Human