Chapter 2: New Problems

I want to sleep or take a break or hell sit down after what just happened but I don't have time for that. "WTF IS THAT (Y/N)" "YOU THINK I KNOW" you manage to say in between your breaths. All hell breaks loose in the facility as people are trying to

A. See the creature

B. Ask wtf it is and

C. Get the supervisor

All which is valid but also all which will want me to jump off a bridge. It looks like C. won the voting process as the supervisor walks over and somehow calms everyone down. "Everyone, Everyone please calm down. Yes this creature is scary and a little terrifying but it has been taken care of by the wonderful (Y/N) please everyone clap." Everyone then proceeds to clap for me but it is not a welcomed gesture as I know 0% of any of these people. "Ok ok settle down everyone. We can promise you all that this blackout will not happen again. In other news the potion we have been effortlessly working on is complete." Everyone begins clapping again so I join with a slow clap. What 'potion' are they talking about and is it dangerous? "Everyone please go back to your daily schedule I have to talk to (Y/N)."

Great, he wants to talk to me. I JUST WANT FOOD AND A PLACE TO REST IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR. "Hello there (Y/N)! I have yet to speak to you. How is your time in this establishment?" It has been interesting but turning into bad "it's been great! I just love it here" you say with the best smile you can muster. "Great great. Well it seems you bested our friend here" he gestures to the strange creature which is unconscious on the ground "In combat meaning we need a cell for it. Once we have him situated we will call you down to discuss some important matters so we can discover if it is safe or not." You nod even though it's pretty fucking obious it is as he calls security and has them drag it away.

Watching them drag it away I've decided I need some valuable time for myself. Something that is probably needed if I want to preserve the mental health I still have left. I begin to walk over to the garden. A place I haven't been to yet but heard it is safe and relaxing. Walking past the flooded area I hear a conversation coming from the water. "That blackout was crazy! I heard there are new goo's who are crazy strong!" "Yeah sure. I'll believe it when I see it" I look into the water hoping to see humans but instead all I see is a Shork and a lemon Shork.

I began speed-walking to my destination. Obviously I'm just going mentally insane from that blackout and need a moment to myself. When I make it to the garden you go inside. The atmosphere here is completely different, most likely because of the tree. I go up to the trunk and sit down lying my back against it. They were right when they said it was relaxing. I close your eyes and begin daydreaming. I feel something drop onto My head as I open my eyes and see a core of a fruit. I rub the spot and close your eyes again hoping nothing will come of it. "Oh I'm so sorry!" I hear someone say "It's fine I'm not upset just be careful next time" you say with a chuckle to not let the mystery person know you are anxious right now. "COOL I didn't know humans could understand us! So are the others just mean or are you different?" "Huh?" You say opening your eyes to see a Figs on its knees eye level with you "AAAA" you scream jumping up onto your feet. "W-what?!? What happened?!?" The figs stutter startled by this. The Figs is a light pastel green creature with a bunch of darker saturated green markings with pastel pink covering its wrist. It also has a pair of four wings resembling bug wings. I know how to escape. Speak a different language. "¿Cómo estás?" You say as the Figs look confused so now is my time to act. I start running and make it out and back to the flooded area.

"Woah this guy looks beat up." Hearing this I look to the right and see a Shork. "Shud up you rat. Built like chuck e cheese go stare at someone else." I mutter as I regain my control of my body and proceed to walk back to the barrier like nothing happened. As I'm about to go in the supervisor comes and pokes me which is fucking weird but sure go off I guess "everything is ready so you can come with me now" oh fantastic.

I begin to follow him until we reach the security area. This place has four holding cells and watching areas. He goes into holding cell B and I follow him. I look around and am surprised at how small this place is. The holding cell is spacious, which is also we're the mystery creature is, while the other 25% of the place is for people to observe, which has a medkit, a computer and a door to the holding cell which has a hole to be able to put stuff through. "By the way you look like shit." He says. "Yeah, almost dying has that effect on people" "oh it almost killed you??" You nod and he seems to already have enough info he needs. "Well I have two questions for you. One, what do you want to name this creature and two, do you want to observe it?" Interesting I get to name this thing. God this is hard. If it was just naming one of them I would name it 'asshole' or something but this is all of them. Well it attacks in the dark and I did see it getting in a crawling position soooo "I'd like to name it NightCrawler" "interesting and what about the second question?" "Do I get paid more?" "Yes" "Deal"

And just like that he leaves me alone with the NightCrawler for me to observe it which I don't even know if I can. I didn't know I could hit that hard with a bat because this thing looks like it is crumbling at the seams. I sigh, going to the medkit and opening the door. I close the door and kneel down tending it to its wounds so I can get that pay raise. "Thank you...minion" it mumbles. Yeah I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that and keep fixing him up like I'm bob the builder. I finish patching the wounds I left him which will probably scar and decide that he needs some food. I leave locking the door behind me and go to the café.

I get there and wave to Rue. "Can I get uhhhh watermelon and soup with a spoon?" "Yes you can but you better pay this time (Y/N)! I'm not going to let you go again." "Ok ok I'm sorry" while she goes to get the stuff I hear SprinkleKit mutter "oh look the Icecream killer" now I've been trying to ignore being able to hear them but it's making me want to strangle them. "Well SoRrY for ordering something off the menu" you say as you flip SprinkleKit off. It puts its hands on its chest fluff while being dramatic. Rue comes back just in time to see and hear that "Why?" "You do not want to know, look I'll give you a 50% tip just please give me my food and never speak of this." "Deal"

With half of your money gone, a new fluffy enemy, and so many questions you return to the NightCrawler to see it trying to move around. I slide the watermelon and soup into the room and look around to see if there's a chair in here. After scrounging around you find a fold up chair and take it. You know a multimillion dollar company and I get this that sounds fair. "You are such a helpful minion. It would be more helpful if you just got me out of here." Ignore it (Y/N) ignore it. I can't hear you. Just eat your GODDAMN FOOD "Such an interesting subject. Being in the middle of a transfer and then breaking out only for the goo to reside in you. Maybe that's why you aren't listening to me." Brooo you sound dumb not smart right now please shut up. "Cmon open it for me min-" I cut him off "I'm going to say this once and only once shut the fuck up and no I'm not your 'minion' bitch you broken box, used q-tip, broken mouse, BITCH"