ET|9

JAYDALIE YANAMI CHEAVES"𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽"(subtle mentions of self-harm/sewerside)

"𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽"
(subtle mentions of self-harm/sewerside)

━━━━━━━━━━━

Jaydalie's leg bounced up and down quickly as she tried to focus on the teacher's lesson. The group of people talking loudly behind her was distracting her.

They were gossiping and it was annoying. All they did was talk shit about people, but they didn't have the hands to back it up.

Noticing her aggravation, Dayvon look over at her with a concerned look. "I'm okay" she chuckled.

He shook his head, ripping a piece of paper out of his notebook and passing it to her. With her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, she grabbed the page, and look at it closely.

She was amazed by the sketch. It was a drawing of her looking angry at her desk. The drawing was spot on, from the few fly-aways from her messy ponytail to the frown lines around her plump lips.

"You drew this just now?" She asked in awe. He nodded taking the paper back from her.

"Can I have it, please" she pouted staring into his brown eyes. He quickly looked away from her, shaking his head no. "Why? I'll pay you for it. How much" she pressed reaching into her backpack for her wallet.

He tapped his pencil on her desk to get her attention. She looked up from her backpack at him. He pointed to the work on her desk, signaling for her to focus.

She sucked her teeth and put her attention back on the lesson.

"His weird-asss" she heard a voice whisper from behind her.

"Right. Nigga mute and shit. It be giving me school shooter vibes".

"Bitch" Jayda mumbled trying to find the willpower to ignore them.

"I'll put this pussy on him any day though. His mental ass can beat this pussy up" another girl said making the little group laugh.

"Fuck no. He must be retarded or some. He prolly rides the little bus to school".

Jaydalie turned around so quickly, that her neck almost broke.

"You ain never heard about him? His name Grandson, he be whopping niggas out here in these streets" one of the girls continued.

"Problem?" One of them questioned mugging Jayda. "Yeah. Can y'all shut the fuck up? Damn, just running y'all fucking mouths and don't know what the fuck y'all talking about" Jayda spat, balling up her fist.