ET|7

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 • 𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 • 𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I'm emotionally scarred, that ain even yo fault. But don't listen to them haters tryna fill yo ears wit salt"

Dominique rapped in the booth as I sat on his lap. "Yeah keep dat Dee. Play the hook one more time at the end and then its done" he told the engineer, standing up from the chair making me stand up.

"Aight bet" Dee said as we walked out of the booth together. "That was good Dom" I told him and he smiled showing his dimples. So cute.

"Oh yeah? Thank you ma" he spoke pulling me into a hug. He rocked us side to side and I laughed with my face pressed against his stomach. "You ready to go?" He asked kissing my forehead.

I chuckled looking up at him. "Yeah I'm ready, but we was here for you. Are you ready?" I responded.

Dominique chuckled looking down at me. His deep dimples poked out fully. "Yeah I'm ready, let's go" he said leading me out of the studio.

We walked to his car and got in. I smiled as I put on my seatbelt and looked out the window. The smile never left my face as he began driving to wherever he was taking me.

I met Baby at one of my photoshoots. We were being styled by the same brand and they mixed up their schedule times so we were there at the same time.

We immediately hit it off. He's extremely sweet to me and thoughtful.

As we drove, I silently stared out the window. The radio played loudly in the background but I still was able to focus on the street. I zoned out, which I had been doing a lot lately, and thought back on my dream. It felt so real. I could still feel the overwhelming sense of fear and vengefulness rising in me. The want to get even. But I knew better. I wouldn't hurt him as much as he'd hurt me. Id be dead before I even got the chance.

I can still feel him dragging me and hitting me and it was all nauseating to think about. But the better half of knew knew Dayvon wouldn't do that in real life, unless it was consensual.

Ripping me out of my mind, a car zoomed passed Dom making the car swerve and I jerked to the side.

"That nigga hauling ass" he spoke shaking his head as the hellcat sped down the road. I shook my head, watching it until it was out of sight.

As we were approaching a red light, I heard the loud roaring of someone's engine. My stomach felt queasy as the car pulled up beside us. I looked down at my nails to keep from looking up.