ET|6

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒ATLANTA, GEORGIA| gma house10 MONTHS LATER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ATLANTA, GEORGIA| gma house
10 MONTHS LATER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"And I know I'm not crazy Nana. He's always with me or always watching. M-maybe both. I dream of him. I-I feel him. I can even smell him Granny. I know I'm not crazy, so please don't say that" Jaydalie frantically ranted to her grandmother.

Her hands shook as her leg quickly bounced up and down. Alondra looked at her granddaughter with a smirk.

"I wasn't going to say you're crazy baby. But what I will say is that you knew what you were signing up for the day you saw the real him. Yet, you stayed." She shrugged watching her Jayda's eyes fill with tears.

"So there's no getting rid of him?" She said barely above a whisper. "I never said that, Tootie" Alondra spoke, calling Jayda by her childhood nickname. Jayda weakly smiled at the news.

Its been 10 months now and he was still tormenting her. She's tried everything. Sage, praying, suicide, but nothing worked. Everything actually got worse when she tried to end it.

Her cheeks were now sunken and her eyes had bags under them. Her hands and wrist appeared brittle and weak. She couldn't even close her eyes without seeing his face. His handsome face.

"Follow me" her granny spoke, standing up from her seat in her favorite chair. Jayda stood up behind her, following close behind. "Your mother had an experience similar to yours" Alondra spoke with a sigh.

"H-how did she get rid of it?" Jayda asked watching as her grandmother lead her to a room.

She gasped at the room her grandmother told her to never enter as a child. Its been off limits for as long as she could remember. When Jayda was younger, she used to daydream about what was behind that door. Now, she gets to see it.

"She didn't" Alondra responded looking back at Jayda as she unlocked the door. "She gave in".

The door opened with a loud and eerie creek making Jayda cringe. She stepped into the room behind her grandma, looking around in awe. It was a room for some sort of spiritual practices. The strong smell of sage and herbs made her terribly dizzy.

The door closed behind them with a loud slam. Jayda jumped as she slowly turned around. It closed by itself.

She bit her lip out of nervousness as she watched her grandma grab a stepping stool. The room was bigger than she would have thought. It was filled with old and rusty books and mason jars with unknown substances in them.

The floor and bookshelfs were covered in dust. "Nana─"

"Hush child. Let me do my thing" Alondra spat grabbing a box off one of the many bookshelf's.