ET|1

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒ATLANTA, GEORGIA |𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻▬▬▬▬▬▬

ATLANTA, GEORGIA |𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻
▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I just hopped out lookin' like a knock-out. Showed these bitches how to do it, but they dropped out. Yep, yep, bling-bling if the watch out"

Everyone in the club rapped as 'Crocodile Teeth' by Nicki Minaj blasted through the clubs speakers.

Everyone popped out tonight to see my friends and I, and to say I wasn't feeling it would be an understatement. I was exhausted. Though I was happy to be out of my house.

My house felt like a prison, simply because he's there. His presence makes everything feel like doom and gloom, and I hate it.

I hate him.

For years, I've been trying to save our relationship. To figure out why he didn't love me. Why he went out every night and fucked another woman. Eventually, I gave up. The whole thing was draining and I'm done. Physically.

Mentally I'm too attached. He's been with me ever since he left. He was there to wipe my tears and make me feel better. Now he makes me feel nothing. The sex feels like nothing.

Vanilla ass shit.

"Lele, you wanna go talk to the people who threw this party" Desiré, aka Dess, asked leaning down to my ear.

I stood there thinking. When I agreed to do this hosting, I wasn't told much. As soon as I heard they'll be paying me half a mil, I agreed to do it. All I know for sure is that its not a birthday party and that it was threwn for somebody popular. I mean, the club was packed.

"Sure. Where's Riah tho?" I responded. Riah, or Mariah, is Dess' girlfriend. They were the cutest couple ever. Not to mention, sexy.

"Right here" I heard from behind me, making me jump. I turned to look at her and shook my head. "You can't sneak up on me like that" I said seriously, holding my chest. My heart was beating so fast.

"Sorry Lele. Where are we going again?" She said looking up at her girlfriend. Dess pointed to the section that was crowded and I eyed it.

Even though I've been doing this for awhile, I was nervous around big crowds of people. It makes my hands sweat and my heart pound. I've been this way as long as I could remember. I just hide it well.

"Okay let's go" I said mustering up some courage. Desiré and Mariah let me walk in front of them as they followed closely behind. They always did this, they were always very protective of me.

Plus, I'm the shortest and they don't want me to get 'snatched up by a big ass nigga' in Mariah's words. We got closer to the section and I heard a bunch of loud, male voices. The stench of cheap cologne filled my nostrils making me clear my throat.