ET|5

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 • 𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐄 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 • 𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"There's no sunshiinneee when shes gonee. And this houuseee just ain no hooommeee. Anytiimmee she goes awaayy"

Jaydalie sung loudly in Dayvon's face. He was angry from a fight he had earlier, and she was trying to cheer him up.

"Nami, move bro" he groaned sounding irritated. She grabbed his hands, gently kissing his swollen and bruised knuckles. He watched her intently as she repeated the action. Feeling his cheeks become warm, he looked away biting back a smile.

"Have you ever loved someonnee, so much you thought you'd die. Giving so much of yoseelllfff, it seems the only wayy".

Kaiser huffed knowing she wasn't going to stop anytime soon. His cheeks began to hurt from hard he was fighting a smile. "I see you blushing boo" she laughed lifting up his head with her hands.

He moved her hands off her face and pulled her closer, laying his head on her chest as she continued to dance in front of him. His long arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he smiled into her stomach.

"All I want, all I need, know I knoww. Know that I found it in youuuuuu. CAUSE YOU ARREEEEEE"

Her fingers massaged his scalp as she rocked side to side. She always babied him, and no matter how hard he tries to deny it, he loves it. He never experienced anyone be as gentle as she was with him, let alone nice.

Feeling himself start to get sleepy, he unwrapped his arms from her. She didn't let him go though.

"You tired?" She chuckled hearing soft snores escape his mouth. He silently nodded and she let him go.

They were both already in their pajamas. Well, Kaiser wore some boxers and a tank top while Jaydalie wore an oversized shirt.

Kaiser laid down in bed, and waited for Jayda to come. "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be back" she spoke and he nodded.

He stared at the ceiling patienly waiting.

Ding!

Jayda's phone chimed on the bed next to him. He glanced at it, noticing it was a text message. Before he could read the contact name, the phone automatically turned off.

Ding!

It went off again. He fought the urge to invade her privacy. Whoever it was, was starting to get on his nerves. They had all morning and afternoon to speak to her, now it was his turn.

He already didn't want anyone talking to her.

Her phone then began ringing and he ran his hands down his face, trying not to break her phone.