Chapter 30: Being Released

No One Pov:

After a few hours of staying in that states. Shino was able to calm down artemis but due to how tired artemis was he just past out in shino arms.

Shino was trying to think about if artemis ever mention if this was an effect of his quirk and soon enough he does remember artemis mention something like this happening when something bad happens and he over use his powers.

Shino- *sigh* what am I going to do with you now

Just then a nurse came threw the doors.

Nurse jewel- Hey just came in to check on you and to see if the boy is ok.

Shino- He ok just different at the movement

Nurse Jewel- Oh I know its the down side of his quirk.

Shino- I had an Idea of that

Nurse Jewel- You see artemis becomes this shy version of himself if over use but in doing so the other three effects are active.

Shino- What do you mean other three?

Nurse Jewel- My quirk is called effect. I can see both good and bad effects on someone quirk and when artemis is in this state he will start hearing voices. They voices can lead to self corruption then the things around him will start being effected as well.

Shino- Oh God Will he be ok?

Nurse Jewel- I'm not sure. You see this effect can last a long time due to artmeis feeling bur as long as you help the poor boy out I think he might get better and turn back to his normal self.

Shino- That good to hear

Nurse Jewel- I also came by to tell you that I need you to sign some papers for us. This will aloud artemis to leave the hospital but as long as you take care of him that is.

Shino- Of course I will be taking care of him after all he special to me

Nurse Jewel- Well Follow me then and I can lead you to the front desk to get things sign off them

With that shino left artemis without knowing someone was watching them.