Chapter 3: My Quirk

Artemis Pov:

It was like a normal day for me. I was getting customers for my well designs and fashion taste. It was normal for me to get Interview because not only I became one of the top fashion designers or for the fact that I fix up the top hero's/Vigilantes gear but I was also a hero as well.

No one really believes I am the hero Umbra through because I really don't use my quirk. The reason why I don't use my quirk is because of two reasons. One reason is that I don't need it and I can do things differently without it or two the downfall of what happens when I do overuse my quirk.

A lot of people may not knows this but my quirk have three sides to it. There is my normal side which a lot of people know but when I activate it, it like I become a different person. Umbra my hero look is like my strong emotions of my quirk. Even though I may not sound like it or even look like it I am brave but when I become Umbra that bravely shows more and I become more Intimidating.

Then there is the down side of my quirk. Some people have a few down sides of their quirk but I have a unique way of it. You see when I over use my quirk three to four things can happen. The first thing is my personality can change from being myself to a weak, shy, and less confident type of person (this one common).

The second thing is that my quirk can start to corrupted and turning me into a shadow. This can be very painful and dangerous because I don't know if I can loose myself completely (this is uncommon).

The third thing is that I hear voices from within my head as well as around me. They tell me things that are just painful to hear at once. (This is uncommon) Its common for the voices and the corruption can be effect all at once which make me feel the most painful thing that I have ever feel in this whole world.

The final thing is that I can also corrupted others if I am not careful. The corruption doesn't really take that long to effect someone but it also doesn't stay for long as well. You see the thing I learn is that my corruption hates light so much it just disappears as soon as you are under bright sunlight. I am just scare on what can happen to someone if they don't get rid of the corruption on time but I just try not to think that.

Artemis Mind- *sigh* I can't believe that I have to work tomorrow night to make sure everything is ready for the next day. Let just hope nothing bad happens tomorrow and everything will be all good.