Chapter 26: Escape

Artemis Pov:

As Andrew had started talking to be about how we could rule the world together and that everything I have ever wish for would come too if I go with him. You know stuff that I know will never happen if I stay with him.

Shino was the only person that came into mind. Even though I don't know him that much or why I am thinking about him it just that I want to be with him right now.

After a while though Andrew did something that made me froze in place. He put his hand in my hair before whispering something to me

Andrew- Maybe after we getting to know what's been going on with one another I might let you have a peace of me in bed.

Why why did he said that. Now I am not only scared but also really uncomfortable. I didn't like this and I just wanted to be back home.

While that was happening though I notice something at the door which he seem to notice I was looking at.

Andrew- Oh this will its one of the punishments I have plan for you before you join us of course I should go get it right now

While he was getting though I felt one of my shadows started to take over my body a little. When he came back, he came back with a hammer. Was he going to hit me with it?

Andrew- Now this is going to hurt me more than its going to hurt you

Artemis Mind- Liar

With that he had started hitting me with hit. I started to feel my blood dripping down my body as he kept swinging. That when I heard a smash noise when metal breaks off. I look and saw the Bracelet was smash in half and he didn't seem to notice well not at first at least.

That is when my shadows have started to appear around me and the floor under me started to swallow me whole.

Andrew- What no no no no your not going anywhere my love

He tried to grab me but I was able to teleport away safety back at my house where I saw someone I thought I would never seen again

Artemis- Shino

Before everything went dark.