Chapter 11: Nightmares

Artemis Pov:

As I went to bed I heard a whisper but I Ignore it as I drifted off to darkness.

When I came to I saw I was in the city that I live in as Umbra. I started to help people out and even gave out some sight autographs to some of my fans.

After a while though I fell into a void where I saw something horrible.

It was me but not me. He had red eyes and where the white of my hair was purple. That is when I couldn't move but watch as this dude started to talk to the people in the town.

It was ok at first until he started to use my quirk and that is when I notice it my quirk was corrupting him and turning him into a monster.

After that people started to scream. I tried to move but noting was working. I couldn't move or even talk but look in horror as people were painfully turning into monsters.

I started to scream in my head and cry asking for them to stop but of course that wasn't going to work. That is when the creature look at me and turn into a little boy with bright blue eyes and purple hair with a black strip in his hair.

???- Why?

Artemis- Why what?

???- Why did you kill me?

Artemis- What do you mean kill you!?

That is when the little boy use disappear and I fell into a void where I saw myself losing control of my powers. I then notice the little boy walking to me and touching me as soon enough he became a monster. That is when the other heroes came and kill the boy while I watch in horror.

Artemis- I did this!? No no no no I would remember if I did this to someone why don't I remember this?

???- You do remember it but you lock it away in your mind forever be known as a monster

With that the key little kid turn into the black monster and started to charge at me before I woke up in my bed.

I was breathing hard but also a little shaken.

Artemis- Why? Why does my powers do this?

My powers like to give me nightmares sometimes and sometimes it makes me think if those nightmares are true or not

Artemis Mind- Doesn't matter have to get to work

With that I went to my shop where I notice someone inside already