AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Do you have psychic powers?...

     Yare yare.

     I guess I don't have much of a choose anymore...

     "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

     Satou shrieked, lost his balance and fell back hitting the ground with a loud thud. He was unfazed by the fall but deeply shook by the terrifying thing in front of him.

     A spoon.

     What had happened was...

     First, I had apported a spoon into my hands from home, it jumpscared Satou. He stepped back and put his hands up in the air in defense. He wasn't sure what to make of this impossible phenomenon he was encountering.

     D-D-D-D-D-Did that s-s-s-spoon j-j-j-j-j-j-just t-t-t-t-t-t-teleport i-into S-S-S- his h-h-h-h-h-hand?!

     Satou paused for a moment. He lowered his arms and began thinking.

      Wait, what if Saiki's just a magician? What if he's just showing off his magic tricks? And one of his cool tricks must be making a spoon appear out of nowhere! That's a normal thing, right?

     Close, but not quite. Let me show him what I really mean...

     Heh, I got to admit, that trick was pretty cool! For a second I thought that was some crazy psychic ability or something! Haha! Could you imagine the odds of tha-

     While not moving a muscle, The spoon in my hand began bending, twisting, shaping, looping around, and folding all on its own.

     Now this was the kicker that made Satou believe in something more than just magic tricks.

     "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

     He falls back with a thud. He hits the ground shaking like a Kaido. His whole body trembles and his thoughts stutter rapidly.

     Hthththhthhhtththththt...psy-psy-psy-psy-psy-PSYCHIC p-p-p-p-p-p-POWERS! S-S-S-S-S-S-Saiki h-h-h-has-

"Psychic powers, I know."

     "Huh?" Satou stared at me. He tilted his head in confusion.

     Huh, that was weird. It sounded like he completed the sentence in my head, like he read-

     "Like I read your mind. Yes..."

     Satou froze, his eyes began to open, getting wider and wider. He looked down and steadily processed the new information. He took his time so his brain didn't get overwhelmed with new and impossible information.

     He suddenly jerked his head up and looked me deeply in the eyes. They were filled with confusion...and fear...

     "S-Saiki...A-Are you really..." he trailed off taking a few breaths before continuing.

     "Are you really a...a..."

     I knelt down in front of him, now at his eye level. He didn't flinch or back away as much as I expected. He was still on edge but it wasn't as bad as I predicted.

     He sat there, eyes locked on me and a hand out in front of him in defense. It's understandable that he distrusts being so close to a being as powerful as me.

     "Satou..."

     I said softly and leaned in a little closer for dramatic effect.

     "My name is Kusuo Saiki...