xliv

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT
|22|

"YOU SURE everything in there?" Dayvon asked Amaru as he sat in the backseat of the car playing with Miracle

"Yes." He nodded he spoke as he grabbed their bag. It was now the day of the flight and Dayvon was dropping their kids off, while Peace slept peacefully at home.

"Come on man." Dayvon spoke climbing out of the car. "Look before you cross and shit."

Amaru nodded as he carefully climbed out of the truck before looking, and running to the other side of the curb.

Dayvon carefully grabbed a sleep Miracle from her car seat, before grabbing Amaru's hand and walking to his mom's door. Carefully, trying not to wake Miracle, he rung the door bell a few times.

"Hold on Von damn!" He heard his mom tell on the other side of the door making him laugh before it opened. "You such a jack ass."

"Here Ma." He spoke carefully handing her Miracle and sticking his hand out for her to grab Amaru's hand. "I'a see y'all in three days.

"Why are y'all going to Vegas anyway?" Tasha questioned as she laid Miracle on her chest before Amaru ran off.

"Touch yo' nose shorty." Von spoke laughing before, turning walking off to his car as he heard the door shut. He immediately pulled off once he climbed into the car before calling Peace.

"Hello?"

"Oh you finally up." He laughed as he clutched his gun while at the red light. "You got the bag? Ima' be there in like five minutes."

"I got it." She spoke lowly as she rubbed her eye. "Why didn't you wake me up when you were dropping them off?"

"Cause ian' feel like it." He shrugged as he turned down their block. "Come outside baby."

"I'm coming asshole." Peace spoke before hanging up. About five minutes later she was exiting the house. Dayvon clutched the gun on his waist tightly as he exited the car. He walked over to her grabbing the duffel bag before placing a kiss on her lips.

"What down baby." He spoke as he held her chin while pecking her lips.

"We can do all the kissing you want in Vegas." She spoke as she smiled against his lips, as they started walking towards his car.

"Oh yeah?" He questioned as he helped her in the car, before walking to the drivers side and climbing in. "What else we gon' do in Vegas baby?"

"All the things married people do." Peace smiled softly as she rubbed his face.

THE TWO were now in Las Vegas settling in the hotel before they went down to Graceland Wedding Chapel, were they would have an Elvis themed wedding. Peace laughed lowly at the thought of Elvis being at her wedding, but that was what she wanted to do.