xxxi

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

PEACE ARMONI JONES|18|

"I'M SO sad." Peace frowned as she looked over at Sky who sat across from her as they talked in Olive Garden.

"What you sad for now Peace?"

"Because when I get big, I won't be able to wear my belly-ring." She sighed, playing with the belly-ring.

"What you mean big?" Sky questioned, oblivious to the fact that her friend was pregnant.

"You know, since I been eating a lot." Peace spoke trying to coverup.

"Yo' ass can't lie to save your life." Sky laughed. "Be foreal P."

"I'm pregnant." She mumbled watching as Sky's mouth dropped as she mumbled the two words.

"What?! Right before summer? What the hell is wrong with you?" Sky questioned as she stared at Peace.

"I didn't mean to."

"I can't believe you let him twinkie you." Sky huffed. "What you don't like toaster strudels? or cinnamon rolls?"

"I'm not sure what that has to do with anything." Peace whispered as she stared at Sky in confusion.

"How many weeks are you?" Sky questioned after laughing at the younger girl in front of her.

"I don't know yet." Peace shrugged. "My doctors appointment is tomorrow. I took two tests though." 

"Damnnnnn. You and Von be fuckin' like that? When was the last time he filled yo' ass up like a jelly donut?"

Two days ago. Peace thought before answering. "I don't remember."

"Can't believe you be letting that nigga nail you to the cross friend. Then you let him put a whole as baby in you." Sky huffed. "You happy?"

"Not really." Peace shrugged. "I don't want to be like my mom—"

"Peace you better than your momma by a longshot, stop sayin' dumb shit." Sky spoke cutting Peace off as she twirled so Alfredo on her fork.

"I hope so." Peace spoke lowly. "I want to be."

"You will be." Sky shrugged. "My lil niece or nephew gon' have a bomb ass mommy."

(A/N: crazy how you think that lil niece or nephew finna survive😂😂🤺)

"I have to use the bathroom." Peace frowned. "This always happens at the weirdest times."

"You need me to come with you?" Sky questioned before standing up.

"No finish your food. I'll be back in a second." Peace spoke before standing up, walking towards the bathroom.

(A/N: HA!)