xxxvii

four months later
(y'all in for a surprise might be the longest chapter I wrote.)

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

"YOU THINK he'll like this?" Peace asked as she held up a few toys for Dayvon Jr

"YOU THINK he'll like this?" Peace asked as she held up a few toys for Dayvon Jr. Christmas was now two weeks away and she had got all of Amaru's present out of the way. Since all of Von's kids would be spending Christmas morning at his house, she figured she would get all of them some toys and things.

"Yes girl. His ass love paw patrol." Kaykay spoke.

"My stomach is cramping really bad." Peace frowned as she rubbed her stomach.

"You on your period?" Sky asked as she began placing things into the basket for True and Demi to help Peace out. "If you is, bitch don't Bluetooth me. Ian' got time for that shit."

"No." Peace spoke. She hasn't had a period in over nine months. She figured it was because the unnecessary birth control that she was on.

"You got the bubble guts?" Kaykay asked with her face scrunched. "If you do don't fart over here. Turn towards Sky or some."

"Girl you bet the fuck not." Sky spoke mushing Kaykay head. "You peed today? It's probably 'cause you been holdin' it for so long."

"You're probably right." Peace spoke softly as she rubbed her stomach in a circular motion. "It's calming— oh fuck!"

Peace cried out as another cramp ripped through her body. They would come about six minutes apart. One cramp harder than the other. She winced softly as the cramp began to calm down as she vigorously rubbed her stomach.

"Peace you alright? They already got enough shit, we can leave." Sky spoke seriously, concerned about Peace.

"I'm fin-fine." Peace breathed out as she rubbed her stomach. "Do you think this is enough?"

"Yeah, They good Peace." Kaykay spoke as she pushed her cart to the register. "You sure you ok."

"Yeah." Peace whimpered as she felt another cramp. She slowly went into her purse, grabbing her debit card before handing it to Kaykay. "The code is Ru's birthday. I need to sit down."

Sky watched as Peace walked, hunched over to the window and sat on the ledge. She watched closely as she held her stomach, in pain before she pulled out her phone to notify her brother.

Message Thread

sky💙 i think something is wrong with Peace's stitches, we're probably going to take her to the hospital.

von big headass🤣💕 wym? what's wrong?

sky💙 she steady holding her stomach in pain and shit. We was getting toys for the kids and shit and she just started screaming about how her stomach hurt. they bagging the shit up now.