Our First Meeting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Akali's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I carried Vex to the living room and sat on the couch, I don't understand how I find this creature cute but not like I hate it. She seems to be enjoying her cuddle and I decided to let her be, there was something warm that was hugging my left leg so I had to look. It was Vex's shadow and it seems to be a little happy when its eyebrows portrayed it nicely. I nodded when I felt like it was telling me if I was fine for doing such a thing. I looked at Vex and her smile was curled up giving me that cat vibes while my right arm was able to feel her ears without any of the cloth covering it and let me tell you, it was silky and the feeling was strange. I can't describe it really but it was almost similar to a bunny's ear. I was lost on observing Vex but her closed eyes made me remember what I was supposed to ask.

"Uhm Vex I want to ask you about Y/N...if you want to of course," I said, that short pause was there for me to feel a little bit better in case she won't respond.

I heard her groan and her smile turned to a frown, her eyes opened slightly and she looked at me. I could only smile as confident as I can to help her feel assured on what her answer was. Vex looked to the left and sighed a small one before looking at me.

"30 minutes...let me stay here for 30 minutes," she replied and I chuckled.

"Sure," I replied and I couldn't help myself from showing my teeth a little as I smiled.

"Y/N is someone who'd we call the best on the assassination industry," Vex replied and looked away, I could feel she was placing her head further in between my breast. I just nodded hoping there'd be more than that, I unconsciously crossed my legs as I waited and she didn't seem to mind it.

"He's a person you shouldn't get yourself involved with if I'm being honest," Vex continued and closed her eyes. I thought that it will end there but Kai'sa arrived and it seems like she heard everything.

"C-can you tell us how you met him then?" Kai'sa asked and that just made her groan, seems like she was irritated about it. I notice her looking at Kai'sa and I noticed her smile a little.

"Then be my body pillow for an hour," Vex replied, Kai'sa chuckled and so did I. This girl just compared my boobs to Kai'sa didn't she? That felt a little painful but if she want the big guns, Ahri might be the best option for that.

"Sure," Kai'sa replied and went to my side with her arms opened. Vex seems like she wants to go there but was a little confused about what to say so I just handed her to Kai'sa. She was a little surprised by that but she just laid the back of her head on Kai'sa's chest. She smiled that satisfied smile making me chuckle but flinched when I noticed something on my lap. It was the shadow and it seems like it just wants to nap when it was able to curl like how a cat does when they sleep. I just let it be and turned to Kai'sa who looks like she was also happy from seeing Vex's reaction.

"How we met huh," Vex said and her face completely turned to the usual. She had that dreadful frown and her eyes seems like everything is worthless. It made me gulp a little in fear when it felt like I was that close to feeling the same when we heard we got fired. I thought it would be a long slope down from there but Y/N was able to stop me from falling deep.

"I wouldn't forget it no matter what," Vex said and crossed her tiny little arms to her chest. Her eyes were looking down and she seems to be reminiscing the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vex' Point of View)
(2 years Ago, May 10th 2028)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was new to the company hoping to follow Viego's path. There were a lot of people inside the building but I just went to where the so-called boss was. The room she had was fairly simple except for the hint of smoke in the air along with how she was using a wooden smoking pipe. She was sitting on a brown couch while the chair provided for the person she'll talk to was made of metal, uncomfy. She noticed my presence and sighed deeply, she didn't like me being here at all but I felt the same when she's making this longer than it had to be. I groaned as quietly as I could before sitting on the chair. I have her a folder containing mostly my information, I waited quietly for 5 minutes before she closed it and sighed releasing that thin smoke.