Returning Home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's good to see Evelynn having a smile that looked genuinely happy. Whenever she did smile there's that hint of simpleness or forced, what do you call it again? Ah right, a casual smile that held no deep meaning but who am I to judge, I'm just glad to see her use it for what it's meant. She finished giving out her autograph and the trio bowed down to thank her. It made me have a little giggle inside my mind.

"No, thank you," was the response they got making them smile.

"Haha I'm gonna boast this to the girls, I bet they'll be jealous!" Ezreal said as he raised his notepad and looked at the autograph.

"I'd rather not man, you know they're gonna steal it from you," Ekko replied making Ezreal flinch. Atleast that broke the ice so I can also say some words but I don't feel the need to interact with them. I just chuckled as I walked to Yasuo and he noticed me.

"How much for all those?" I asked and that made him flinch. The way the atmosphere changed made me glad and a little sad at the same time, well be wary of strangers I guess.

"Oh right, please wait for a moment," he replied and started to tap some numbers on the calculator. I waited patiently while the two asked some questions to Evelynn, from what I hear it was more like tips and advice to making music. I bet Yasuo would like to join in the conversation when I saw how his fingers were punching the numbers with such speed. The fact that he pushed 4 consecutive numbers before tapping the + sign made me chuckle.

"Don't forget the mat," I added and his smile widened before nodding. I just reached out for my own debit card which I had in my trench-coat when I could feel that he was reaching the end.

"Okay, it costs a total of 13,200 dollars plus the 50 delivery service. 13,250 dollars all in all," Yasuo said and the other two heard the price making them flinch. I looked at them and also noticed Evelynn was nervous about the price.

"Does debit works?" I asked and he nodded, he pulled out a card reader and I immediately swiped it. It was confirmed but it needed my pin making me chuckle when it took me back. I just punched 4 numbers and that was all it needed to finish the process.

"Oh and uh, I need the address for delivery," Yasuo whispered.

"Why the whisper?" I whispered back and he just pointed at his friends that were busy trying to talk with Evelynn. I just chuckled with a nod, he slid the paper where the things Evelynn ordered was written. I wrote the address to the space and when I was finished I pushed the notepad back.

"It will arrive later evening sir, thank you for your patronage," Yasuo said in a normal pitch making the two turn to look at me. They sighed when they felt like it was already time to say goodbye to Evelynn, I guess they're really interested about her. Come to think of it, I'm sure these girls have some lover or something of sort.

"No man, thank you," I replied and gestured my head to Evelynn towards the exit. Ezreal approached me wich was something I never thought would happen.

"Hey hey what's your name anyway?" Ezreal asked making me confused why he would need it.

"I'm Y/N why do you ask?" I replied and Ezreal just smiled as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh I just wanted to know the name of K/DA's new manager," he replied wich made me more confused. I saw Evelynn smile as she fixed her hood and I just chuckled.

"Y/N, good to know you," I repeated as I handed out my right arm for a shake. He chuckled and shook my arm.

"Ezreal, glad to know you too, I wish we could hang out sometimes," he said to me and let his arms go.