Boring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vex' Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You hungry?" Y/N asked, I shook my head and he seems to have noticed it. Shadow was a little excited when it saw the ladies making me groan when it felt like it had something in mind. Y/N heard it but decided not to ask.

This is why I came here whenever Viego goes to concerts or to the studio. It was noisy there but Y/N was quiet and stoic wich is why I like being around this man. He doesn't care about the things around him unless it involves him, I smiled a lazy one but turned it back into a frown. Who were those ladies and why are they here? I unconsciously tightened my right arm as it hugged his head and that was able to make him talk.

"What?" Y/N asked, I calmed myself and just groaned as I leaned forward to look into his eye.

We were climbing the stair and I realized he was already looking back to me. Why does my eyes look much more livelier than him? Kinda sucks when I thought I was the dreariest of us all, the people back at the company told me I was too. They must really be blind for not looking at this man's eyes.

"Nah," I replied and looked straight.

Talking is really boring, they'll end no matter how much you try to keep it alive, what's worse is that it could happen in a single second. I felt Y/N's gaze face ahead wich was a little relaxing when his stare was no longer concentrated to me. We arrived into his room and I could feel my heart being eased, a lazy day here I come! I wasn't excited I swear.

Y/N placed me down on his bed and I just sat there as I kept looking around. Strange how this place was much more comfortable than my place with Viego. Bloody bastard kept yelling out Isolde's name as if it was a chant, good thing my ears didn't get wrecked. He removed his coat and laid down behind me when I was facing the door, this man really knows how to treat me well. It made me smile and Shadow was comfortable too. I just laid down beside Y/N and snuggled to his arms before going to sleep. A peaceful day finally.

It took 2 hours when Shadow woke me up, annoying little bastard I was enjoying my sleep. I raised my upper body and noticed Y/N was still sleeping, this...this could be my chance to eliminate the number 1 on the company. I could feel my eyes lighting up into a pinkish color as I tried to see what could happen if I use Shadow to cut off his neck.

...Damn it, just as I thought, it wouldn't work no matter what. Even in his sleeping state I could sense him doing a counter-attack if I was to ignite one. What's worse is that I could never see myself winning, this made me sigh quietly and climbed down on his bed. Even if I do kill him there's nothing in it for me anyway, he's already formidable as number 1 but the 2nd would only rise into his seat. That man is much more unpredictable than Y/N, I'm certain if they were to fight the 2nd might win yet he chose to remain there.

I was a little bored so I sat in the middle of the room and tried to wonder what to do besides sleep. Ugh boring, maybe Y/N has some books to read or something. I strode towards everything here, first was the closet that I could barely reach. Shadow opened it for me when he could climb up any structure in a desired length. Mmh...nothing but his clothes, funny how even with how tall they were hanged I could reach it. Below those were nothing but a couple of suitcase, must be where he keeps his firearms. Ugh bored again, Shadow closed the closet and I walked to the table. I easily sat through the chair and looked at the mirror in front of me. Nothing wrong with it either, his table seems a little empty. There was nothing on top except a pen and a notebook, finally something to look into.

Opening the first page I was greeted with...a poem? What the hell is this? I mean they rhyme so it is a poem right?

Dying from loneliness still I say leave me alone
And if I start to cry when I'm singing it's my favorite song