Business Guy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We set out at exactly 9:15, she wore something that could help us hide who she was but it's nothing that much. It was actually something really simple. A pink hoddie with a black jogging pants paired up with white running shoes. I also wore something that could blend me in but I think I'm still standing out a little, I should buy something besides the usual. A dark trenchcoat that had their collar covering my chin paired up with a black jeans that let me move freely and a decent black running shoe. Everything black...haah I look like a fanatic.

"It should be fine to use my car. It really common anyway," she said making me raise an eyebrow.

"Sure," I replied.

I'm not that fan of vehicles especially cars. I used to walk to places where I go and sometimes use public transportation. Feels safer because I always had a hunch someone's going to aim for my life, no way I'm dying by a blown up car.

I took a seat in front while Evelynn was behind the wheels. I looked at her only to see she was busy staring at the briefcase in my arm so I raised an eyebrow.

"Ever since you grabbed it, you never placed it down so I'm curious about it," Evelynn said and started the car. I just smiled behind the cloth and leaned my back to the chair. It felt comfortable to my back but somehow...it was cramped for my legs.

"Nothing too important, don't worry about it," I replied. She sighed in defeat, it would really be helpful if she wouldn't ask further regarding the briefcase since it will only make her feel uncomfortable.

"Then, where to?" Evelynn asked and looked in front.

"To the place we met yesterday," I replied making her flinch. I noticed her shaking her head for a second before we hit the road.

Silence fell on us in the past 5 minutes but it didn't feel wrong for me atleast. If I try to strike a conversation it might go downhill anyway so what's the point of it. I tried my best to relax but it just feels uncomfortable when my legs had limited space to move especially when my knees were hitting the dashboard. I just tried to ignore it and hoped we arrive there safely.

"Since we're finally alone, there's something I've been meaning to ask," Evelynn said making me turn my head slightly as to look at her win the corner of my eyes.

"Go ahead," I replied when I was also curious on what she wanted to say to me. I never even thought that she'd actually start it herself but oh well.

"C-can we visit your parent's grave with you?" Evelynn asked nervously. Her shaking voice gave me the hint she was doubting herself to even bring the topic. I noticed her hands gripping the steering wheel tighter than usual so I sighed quietly.

"Suit yourself," I replied, she flinched when she heard the answer but she just nodded with a smile.

That ended the conversation entirely so I looked outside the window to keep myself busy. It's already April 19, it's drawing closer than I thought it would be. After a couple of minutes we have arrived and it seems like that guy was waiting at the entrance. He was wearing a gray suit which blends in well with his long silver hair, he was looking at a cellphone with his left hand but he noticed me getting out of the car. He chuckled as I walked to him and Evelynn went to park the car, she didn't have to since this wouldn't take long. His face looked younger than mine with a pale skin but in truth he's 2 years older than I am. His body was pretty average with the height of 5'8 so.