CHAPTER 17: FIRST PRINCE

FIRST PRINCE

The rumor that is circulating around the capital city reaches the first prince and the empress ears. The first prince didn't know how to react to the rumor because the first sentence is true. The first prince and Lu Biyu did really have an ambiguous relationship but it is when the second prince is not around in other words the relationship between them started when Lu Biyu still didn't know that he is already betrothed to the second prince.

When Lu Biyu knew about the possibility of his marriage to the second prince he locked himself in his chamber not seeing anyone. The last talk they have is a week before the modern Lu Biyu came.

That last talk broke the heart of the two. They didn't want to separate but they couldn't do anything. The first prince can't afford to offend the second prince, especially since the emperor still favors him.

The two broke their relationship, never communicating. The latter part of the rumor is not true. The first prince dared not approach Lu Biyu secretly. He doesn't want to put Lu Biyu to any kind of harm.

The first prince sip his tea and look out his courtyard. Thinking back, Lu Biyu and him had a very good time back then but it all shattered because of the imperial edict of marriage.

Back then Lu Biyu was always around this courtyard. Playing with him, dancing while holding his long sword together with the sway of the wind. His clothes fluttered. His waist long hair swaying beautifully.

At that time he just didn't want the day to end. He just wants to stay by his beloved side.But right now his beloved is having a happy life to the other man's embrace.

He's hurting but no one will know about it.

He will just keep pretending that everything is okay.

He is okay.

The first prince has an illusion that Lu Biyu is still there standing not far away from him. Smiling and laughing.

He didn't even notice a tear slide down his cheek.

The first prince smiled bitterly and continued his tea sipping.

Half a year ago,

"Your Highness!" A voice filled with surprise and happiness pulled the first prince to look back where he entered and there he saw his lover. Running with a very big smile plastered on his face.

When the first prince saw this he hurriedly stepped forward planning to support his lover but he didn't expect that his lover would jump on him while laughing.

"Be careful. What are you running for? Ha?" He asked tenderly. Wiping the bead of sweat on his lover using his imperial robes.

"What am I running for? Of course it's because of you. You finally have some free time! So I seize this opportunity to see you! Don't you know I miss you so so so much!" Lu Biyu, who is the first prince's lover, said while gesturing his hands in various ways.

Listening to this the first prince fatigue banished. He carried his lover not minding the stares of the mades and eunuchs.

Entering the chamber of the first prince Lu Biyu looked at his tired lover."Should I dance for you? I know you like it when I dance, especially if I'm using the sword you gifted to me." Lu Biyu said when the first prince put him down to the bed.

Looking at his lover, the first prince suddenly captured the soft lips of Lu Biyu.

The innocent kiss turns into something else. The first prince deepened the kiss. Supporting the back of Lu Biyu's head while the other is sliding across the bed so that they can lay down.

Lu Biyu's hand was also not idle; he hurriedly hooked his arms to the first prince's neck for additional support.

They kissed using their tongue and lips. Exchanging saliva using their tongue. Those liquids that didn't get the chance to get scooped flow down the side of Lu Biyu's lips down to his neck.

The first prince traced down the saliva until he reached the white neck of Lu Biyu that he woke up abruptly.

He looked up to his lover's face that was now red from kissing and planted a soft kiss on Lu Biyu's forehead.

The first prince stood up and helped Lu Biyu to sit down properly, helped him tidy his clothes and said.

"Go on, prepare the dance you will perform for me to see." When Lu Biyu heard that his dazed and confused expression changed quickly into an excited one.

"Okay! I'll wait for you outside!" He cheerfully said and ran out of the room.

The first prince looked helplessly at his lover's back.

"Will you still smile at me like that when you learned that we will not be together until our hair turns gray?" He solemnly thought.

"Your Highness, you should prepare when you will tell the young master about today's matter." A shadow.guard appeared out of nowhere.

"I know." He just simply replied.

The shadow guard also did not speak. He knows how much the first prince loves the youngest son of the Lu and also how much the young master loves their prince but unfortunately this love and relationship is doomed to break.

If the second prince knew about the relationship of the two a war that they didn't plan would come.

The couple happily accompanied each other like usuals as if nothing's going to happen.

Lu Biyu who still dances while the first prince watches him and gives some praises.

The atmosphere that everyone would not break came to an end when Lu Biyu got tired and wanted to take a nap.

The first prince helped Lu Biyu to lay down and also lay down beside him.

When Lu Biyu's consciousness was fading away he said to the first prince.

" Your Highness, I will wait for the day you would propose a marriage to me. Okay." Lu Biyu said with a hint of smile and delight then he finally fall asleep

The first prince who heard this cannot help but tightened his hold to his lover and he didn't get to stop the single tear that slid down his cheeks.

Drowned from that memory the first prince almost burst into tears again that night after he took Lu Biyu to his home. He cried because he didn't know what he would do.

He loved Lu Biyu so deeply but he couldn't do anything. The imperial edict is already written and he couldn't fight with it.

His father knew about his relationship but he still wrote that ridiculous edict.

He didn't get to tell Lu Biyu about the edict because he is cherishing their time together until it dragged on and he found out just recently.

(A/N: I'M SORRY FOR THIS UPDATE 😌)