CHAPTER 4: A WIFE?

A WIFE?

After the family finished dining Lu Biyu ran to his Dage and asked about what apology gift he should give to his superior but his dage just said that it's up to him what to give.

He thought about it, he wants to give a handkerchief that has an embroidery of a lion on it but he can't do embroidery this evening so he thought again and decided that he will just make some pastry tomorrow so he needed to sleep early tonight.

He ran back to his courtyard, entered his chamber and commanded the servant to get him warm water for a bath. He prepared his night clothes and after that he went to the sidelines where he will be taking his bath.

The maid who brought the water came back quickly and filled his tub. After the maid goes out he undresses and enters the tub. The comfortable warmth of the water let him sigh with relief.

While he was soaking he thought again on what pastry he would make tomorrow.

What about an egg tart? Red bean bun? But the egg tart I made a few days ago is really delicious. 

Yes, I will just make an egg tart.

Lu Biyu nodded while thinking he didn't even notice that the water where he was soaking was already cold. He just noticed when he felt slightly cool when a slight wind passed to him.

He shudders and hugs his body while standing and after that he quickly grabs the clothes within his reach and wraps it around him.

He gets dressed quickly and enters his bedroom while passing he commands the maid in waiting to throw the water he used. He dried his hair and body while commanding the maid.

He walked to his bed and blew the light before he tucked his body under the warm blanket and closed his eyes to sleep.

~~~~

The next day Lu Biyu woke up early to prepare the egg tart. He didn't know why but he is very energetic while bustling around the kitchen. He looks like a wife who is eager to prepare food for his husband.

He busy himself, preparing the ingredients, cleaning the place where he should do the cooking.

When his mother saw him like this she was stunned. He wondered why his youngest ger woke up early and bustling in the kitchen.

He asks the maid who is near the door what his youngest is doing in the kitchen early in the morning but the maid just said that her youngest wants to make an egg tart. A question mark appeared above his head while thinking why would his youngest cook an egg tart early in the morning.

Lu Biyu didn't know that his mother saw him like this. He is still immersed in cooking  the egg tart.

After a while the egg tart is ready to eat he puts the egg tart into the food plate. He put the egg tart inside of the one layer food basket so as to not let it cold.

He looked back at the mess he just created a while ago and he was stunned because it's too messy. The place is full of flour. He got embarrassed and scratched his nose tip and began to clean. After he cleaned he went out carrying what he made.

He ran all the way to where his dage and parents eating their breakfast.

"Dage! I'm ready. We can go now." He said while walking and running.

Lu Chao looked back at where the voice came from and saw his younger brother carrying a one layer food basket. " What? It's too early. Did you eat your breakfast already? Running around this early, who are you meeting?" He deliberately asks the last question, his left brow also lifts up.

When this question got heard by his parents the husband and wife looked at their youngest.

"What? Who i'm meeting? Didn't your superior want to see me? And I make an egg tart for my apology gift." Lu Biyu said while looking at his family. He lift the basket for his family to see

" Hmm, but you look like a maiden who will be seeing their lover~~" His jiejie said while smiling.

His second brother also said." Mother saw you in the kitchen a while ago and mother said that you look like a wife who is eager to make your husband a delicious meal for him to eat." He also smiles but his smile grows wide every time he speaks.

His mother didn't speak but his father spoke." Are you sure you are seeing your dages superior? Not seeing other men? Don't forget you will get married in two weeks." His father said with seriousness.

"Father, I'm not seeing anyone." He said with his head down his grip around the food basket tightened. He didn't know why they thought about those things. Did he really look like that? This is the first time that his father talked to him with this seriousness.

His father just nodded and started eating, everyone in the family also started eating.

After a while they finished eating and his dage spoke first." Father, I want to tell you something." He said while wiping his lips and got up the marques also got up and headed to the study room.

After the two men left his mother together with his jiejie and second brother asked him what he made. That's when his mood lifted a bit and he answered that he made an egg tart and the four of them talked happily.

At the other side the marques and his eldest son entered the study room.

"What is it?" His father asked.

" Father, the superior that me and yu-er will be meeting is the second prince." He answered right away.

His father looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Yu-er didn't know what the second prince looked like and the second prince didn't want yu-er to know that it's him."

"Why? The Prince didn't like our yu-er? Did his feelings back then fade?" His father asked.

" Father, the feelings of the prince didn't fade but he just wants yu-er to have feelings for him. The Prince wants to cultivate feelings so that when the two get married they will get married with feelings to each other." Lu Chao said. His father just nodded and let him leave and take Lu Biyu out.

The two brothers leave and go to the military camp where the prince is.

(A/N: WELCOME BACK!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. 

THIS STORY IS ALL ABOUT THE MC AND ML THE LOVE BETWEEN THEM AND ABOUT OUR ML ASCENDING THE THRONE TOGETHER WITH THEIR BUN(S). I WANT MY FIRST MADE CHARACTER TO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE SO I WON'T WRITE ANY SORT OF ANGST TO THIS STORY. )