CHAPTER 15: ON BOARD

ON BOARD

"Your Highness, please don't let the Wangfei sleep outside because of the cold wind and the cold ground can harm the wangfei and the future heir…….."  The imperial physician said a bunch of words to remind the second prince on what to do and not in this period of time that Lu Biyu is with child.

Longwei listened carefully and also listed what the imperial physician was saying. While listening and writing he can't keep the smile that is spreading to his face.

You can see that the second prince is happy to be called "father" soon.

"At the moment I advise the second prince to be restrained. Don't let the wangfei get tired, avoid doing some strenuous activity." 

__________

"Xiaomi!" Lu Biyu called out from inside of the chamber. He feels upset about something and also hungry out of the blue.

"Wangfei, did something happen? Are you okay?" A bunch of questions flow out of Xiaomi's mouth. When he heard the shout just a second ago he jumped from fright. He remembered that the wangfei is with the child right now and if something happens he would be done for.

"I..I'm not hurt. I'm just hungry…...right, just hungry." Lu Biyu said with a big smile plastered on his face.

" T..then wangfei...does wangfei have something in mind to be served?" Xiaomi carefully asked, afraid that if he said something it would trigger his wangfei.

A pregnant person is hard to serve, they said, because they have some cravings that are out of this world and they're so emotional that you need to be careful of what you're doing or saying to the person who is pregnant.

Right now the pregnant person in this manor is looking at Xiaomi with a complicated expression. 

Xiaomi panicked when he saw this, he hurriedly said." Wangfei, I will call the wangye. Please wait here."He runs as if the yama king is chasing him to get his soul.He doesn't know what to do or if he said something that is not right. The mood swing of a pregnant person is really out of his reach. He is thankful that he doesn't want to get married.

Lu Biyu who got abandoned with Xiaomi"......" He stretched his neck to see if he can still see the back of Xiaomi but Xiaomi is nowhere to be found.

His eyes welled up and he cried quietly with a suppressed sob.

(A/N: What a pitiful child…..)

____________

"Wangye! Wangye! Ha!" Xiaomi, who abandoned his Master, finally found his highness the second prince.

"Is he awake?" Longwei asked in an instant and stood up.

"Yes Your Highness, the wangfei is already awake and requested some food." Xiaomi said.

"Did he say what food he wants? I will let the kitchen cook the food for him." Longwei replied while tidying up his workplace.

"When this servant asked the wangfei…… wangfei just looked at me. This servant got so nervous that's why……" I'm here.

When Longwei was planning to order Xiaomi to prepare something light to eat, a servant came running to them.

"Greetings Wangye, t...the wangfei is crying right now. The wangfei said that he wants his highness to avenge him." When the servant said the last sentence her voice turned to a whisper.

"Avenge?" Longwei looked at the servant and quickly said to Xiaomi to prepare the food that Biyu usually wants to eat. After that he hurriedly went to his and Biyu's chamber.

"Yu'er. Are you okay?" He asked while entering the inner chamber. There he saw his wife with a red nose, red face with tears on his face, hiccuping.

Longwei hurriedly gathered his wife to his embrace and patted his back while coaxing him to stop crying.

"Shh. It's okay. Who bullied my baobei? Ha? Who bullied you?" He asked while wiping the tears of Lu Biyu.

Lu Biyu looked at the person in front of him and cried more. With his sob and hiccups he looks pitiful. His white face is now red because of crying.

Longwei hurriedly continued to coax his wife who turned into a child.

"Sob...X..xiaomi….sob.." he didn't finish what he was saying because he remembered that Xiaomi left him a while ago.  Originally he wanted to come with Xiaomi to look for Longwei but Xiaomi runs like someone is after him.When he thinks about it again he can't stop crying.

He doesn't know what is happening but he has some gut...gut feeling.

"Xiaomi? What did he do? Should I punish him?" Longwei asked, you can hear the coaxing tone in it.

When Lu Biyu heard that Xiaomi will be punished he hurriedly hold Longwei's hand and said." No! You...you are not allowed to hurt him." He said without hiccuping and sobs.

Longwei just nodded his head and started tidying up his wife.

"I...I want to come with Xiaomi to look for you but….but he ran away quickly leaving me behind." He said with his aggrieved tone. He hooked his arms around Longwei's neck and buried his face in it.

Longwei became dazed when he heard the reason and he sighs heavily.

"Then what about the avenging things?" He asked while patting his wife.

When Biyu heard the question he looked at Longwei." It's nothing!" With that he buried his face back to Longwei's neck.

_________

After a minute of coaxing his wife, the food that Xiaomi prepared arrived. The appetite of his wife is so big right now but he is sure that in just a few days he will enter the nausea period. Where he can't eat anything because he would vomit it in a mere second and minutes. If you are asking why Longwei knows this then he will say "Thank you, Imperial Physician."

At night Longwei would wake up every minute because he couldn't sleep.

Lu Biyu tossed and turned on the bed because he disturbed the sleep of his husband.

When he looked up he saw the dark eyes of Longwei staring at him. He thought that Longwei was angry but he just hugged him to steady him.

That night Longwei also announced the good news to everyone and Lu Biyu can't believe that he is with child right now and that is the reason why he is not sleeping.

"Longwei, Am I really pregnant?" He already asked this a hundred times and Longwei also replied to him a hundred times.

(A/N: ANOTHER UPDATE ❤️❤️

THE BABIES IS ON BOARD!!!!!!!

IF YOU CAN PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE THE LINK IS ON MY BIO.

I WILL MAKE A POLL FOR THE BABIES NAME THERE SO IF IT'S NOT TROUBLESOME DO LIKE THE PAGE AND WAIT FOR THE POLL.)