CHAPTER 11: START

START

The newly married couple just got from the palace. Entering the manor the wangye and the wangfei walk while holding each other's hands. The very good atmosphere between them got interrupted because of the prince's concubine.

Lu Biyu looked at the woman in front of him and gave a very loud 'hump' and walked away. He almost forgot about those concubines. He didn't know how he would talk with them...as if he wanted to interact with those women and ger.

The second prince together with one of his concubines look at Lu Biyu's back. The concubine who got ignored by them looked at the prince and said. "Looks like wangfei is in a bad mood, wangye. Just let him cool his head first before your highness follows him."

The concubine said with a slight sneer while saying the word wangfei. She can't believe that a marques son would beat her to the position of wangfei. She, the daughter of the left minister, would not accept this arrangement.

Starting from the day she knew that the wangfei position won't be hers anymore and also the day he knew that the person who would fill the position of wangfei is a son of a mere marques. She started planning on how to eliminate him.

Her plan would start tomorrow. She would do everything so that Lu Biyu would be out of her and the prince's sight and reach. In her mind no one is allowed snatch what is hers.

Longwei who is still standing at the side looking at the way where Lu Biyu walked heard the concubine beside him talk so he glanced at her but the moment he looked at her he also saw the sneer and mocking reaction on her face.

So he deliberately asked the concubine.

" Who are you?" Actually he knew this woman beside being the daughter of the left minister she is also the mistress of his guard. She thinks that he didn't know her filth, that's why she can still act arrogantly in front of his other concubines

Concubine Ai Linfen froze in her place when the prince asked her who she was. She looked up and saw the prince with expressionless face looking at her.

She hurriedly said her name with his eyes forming some tears that were about to fall down.

"This servant's name is Ai Linfen, daughter of the left minister, Your Highness." She stiffly said.

Longwei saw the tears that were about to fall but he didn't give it any mind after it's just this woman's trick so that you would feel pity for her but he, the second prince, wouldn't fall for it.

"Next time don't run around the manor. I hate seeing your ugly face. Do you understand?" Longwei harshly said.

Concubine Ai Linfen, who is ugly according to Longwei, said." Yes, Your Highness." After that he retreated and almost stumbled while walking so fast.

"Tsk. Do you know where my wangfei is?" Longwei asked the guard who appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes, Your Highness. The wangfei is currently with his personal maid named Xiaomi at the garden." 

——————————

"Mother, is what you said true?" A youngman in his 20s entered the empress palace. When the youngman heard the news he hurriedly went to his imperial mother's place to confirm.