CHAPTER 12: THE NIGHT IS LONG

The night is long

When the two of them entered the room Longwei reached for his outer robe to be removed but he didn't expect that his wangfei would push him to the wall at his side and smashed his soft lips to him.

Longwei's eyes bulge because of the sudden act of his wangfei but after a second he recovers and returns the kiss with full dominance.

The two of them kissed until their chest became tight because of the lack of air. They slightly parted but their tongues didn't. The heavy breathing and pants can be heard all over the room.

The atmosphere became hot in an instant.

This is the second night of the new couple. The first night they didn't do anything because Longwei said that he won't force Lu Biyu to do the deed.

The pent up frustration and sexual desire that Longwei suppress got out of his control. He holds the back of Lu Biyu's head to deepen the kiss while his other hand is snaking in Lu Biyu's waist.

When they really cannot hold on, they parted to breathe. The look in their eyes is full of desire. Longwei brush his finger to Lu Biyu's wet lips. The long string of saliva snapped in two and came back where it belonged.

"Yu-er, I don't want you to regret this.So, Do you really want to do this." Longwei didn't call Lu Biyu by his new title but to this intimate name.

Lu Biyu looked at him and remembered the concubine who blocked their way this morning.

If I don't do this! Then you will go to that ugly duckling?!

HMP! I won't let that ugly duckling bear your child!! No!! I want you mine only!

He thought.

He put his hands at the of Longwei's neck and stood on his tippy toes. He looked at Longwei with his lustful eyes and used his flirty tactics.

"Yes, I want this. I want you inside me. Pounding. Hitting the spot that can give me pleasure." Ha! My addiction to reading books didn't come to waste. These dirty and flirty words are really useful.

When Longwei heard what Lu Biyu said he almost had a nosebleed! He didn't expect his naive and innocent looking Wangfei to talk like this! He didn't prepare for this kind of situation.

I think I'm going to have a nosebleed for real.

"Husband~~~" Lu Biyu whispered in Longwei's ear.

Longwei got startled but he didn't show it.

"You..." He didn't finish what he was saying because he hurriedly carried his wangfei and laid him down on their bed.

Pulling the curtain down, he looked at his disbelief wangfei. Hair scattered, clothes in disarray and flush face.

"Yu-er, don't play with fire." He said.

But Lu Biyu didn't listen. He still called Longwei "Husband" with his flirtatious voice and appearance.

Longwei's patience snapped, he ripped Lu Biyu's clothes and attacked his neck down to his nipples.The whole room only contained moans and pants. The sound of the slapping of skin and grunts together with the loud moan of Lu Biyu can be heard outside of their room.

The guards and servants who are outside cannot help but blush and try to ignore the sound.

The long night became heated because of these two. They did it until the sun was about to make an appearance.

-------

Early morning.

Longwei, who is used to waking up early, got up even though he was still tired but you cannot see any sign of tiredness in his face.

He looked at his wangfei who was still sleeping beside him. He can see the love mark he made on Lu Biyu's neck. Lu Biyu's neck is full of hickeys, what more if you look at his collarbone down to his inner and outer thigh. You can just think that a beast did it to him.

Longwei got up and got dressed. When he went outside he specifically instructed the maids that no one is allowed to disturbed his wangfei.

"Your Highness, all the concubines are already at the dining table waiting for you to accompany them to eat breakfast." A maid said to him.

"I will go there. Tell the people in the kitchen to cook porridge when the wangfei wake up." He instructed.

Walking for a few steps he entered the dining hall.

"Greetings, Your Highness." All the concubines greeted him. He just nodded to them and let them sit to start eating.

"Your Highness, try this dish. I made it myself." A concubine wearing a pink hanfu said.

" Mei Guang-jie jie, can we also taste your cooking? This is the first time that you cook." Another concubine wearing a red hanfu said while smiling.

"Of course Liu Chunhao-meimei." Concubine Mei Guang replied to him.

If you're thinking that this woman and ger get along well then you're naive to think that way. All of them tried to bite each other's throat just to climb to a higher position and gain favor. They can do anything just to have what they want. They can kill you for power. Right now they're fighting to bear the first son of the second prince but none of them got Longwei's grace. He didn't even try to step in their courtyard all these years of their marriage.

Now that the first wife is already occupied they can no longer fight for that position. The only hope they have is to bear the first son.

"Your Highness, now that we have a wangfei. We can also fix the bed schedule." Concubine Jie Jiao, who is wearing a purple hanfu. She is sitting not far away from Longwei.

"Bed schedule? No such thing." Longwei said with finality he put down his chopsticks and stood up.

All the concubines have a shocked expression when they hear the prince reply about the bed schedule. All of them grit their teeth and made a fist but they didn't forget to send the prince away with a smile.

"Do you guys really think that the prince would visit your chamber?" A voice from a corner said with a mocking tone. " When he allows you to enter his harem, do all of you think that he will sleep with all of you? In this life no one is allowed to sleep beside him other than His Highness Wangfei, Lu Biyu!!" The owner of the voice made his appearance and gave each one of the concubines a glare and walked away

(A/N: AHHHH!!!! (///▽///) HOW IS IT? IS THE CHAPTER GOOD? THE CONCUBINES FINALLY APPEAR.

ALSO OUR NUMBER ONE SHIPPER IS OUT~~~~~

THEY DID IT!!!!!(///▽///)(≧∇≦)/

RIGHT I MADE A FB PAGE A LONG TIME AGO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO LIKE AND VISIT HEHEHEHE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THE LINK IS ON MY BIO YOU GUYS CAN CHECK IT NOW.)