CHAPTER 16: RUMOR

RUMOR

The next day, the couple woke up in each other's arms. Lu Biyu snuggle closer to his husband's embrace. He didn't know why but he just felt like it.

The pregnancy came as a surprise for the both of them. The two of them know that Lu Biyu's fertility is high based on his cinnabar  between his brows but they didn't expect that Lu Biyu will get pregnant right after the wedding that just finished not long ago.

The couple didn't get up for a while. Both of them had something in mind. Longwei is thinking about what he would do if the war broke out all of a sudden. He needs to find a safe place that his wife can hide together with his in-laws. Now that Lu Biyu is pregnant he needs to prepare everything as soon as possible. He just can't imagine what he would do if Lu Biyu had a mishap.

While Lu Biyu who is in his embrace kept his (yuyu) eyes shut but his mind are working. He is looking forward to his future child and at the same time worried about their well-being in this time where the war is at the corner, anytime it can happen. He needs to think on how to help his Husband while not being a burden. He also needs to clean up his husband's harem. Thinking about those troublesome woman and ger he is going to have a headache.

He subconsciously held up his head and Longwei right after he looked down to his wife saw this said with worry filled expression looking at him. " What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Checking his wife he sat down while holding his wife. After a while he stood up and said." I'll call the imperial physician. You stay here."

"No, I'm okay." Lu Biyu grabbed Longwei's hand and said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Longwei asked but he still came back to where he was a while ago.

Lu Biyu just nodded his head and flung to Longwei's open arms.

"Baobei, don't do that." Longwei warned his wife when he caught him.

Longwei and Lu Biyu stay in that position while whispering to each other. Longwei's hand was not idle; he lazily patted his wife back while talking to him.

Staying in that position whispering love and soothing words to each other they hope that it can last forever. They said that forever is not true, true to their words because the peaceful atmosphere between husband and wife got interrupted because of a growl from Lu Biyu's belly. The two of them looked at each other and laughed.Longwei said to the maid outside of their bedroom to bring the breakfast. They eat together.

After they ate, Longwei also started to prepare to attend court for the day. If Lu Biyu didn't pursue him to attend he would not attend. He just wanted to accompany his pregnant wife but his wife didn't want to be accompanied.

When Longwei reluctantly went to work he instructed all of his trusted subordinates inside of the manor to keep an eye on his wife and if something happened they needed to call him back right away.

------

"My Lady, I have some news for you." A maid said to a lady who is leisurely spending her morning in her courtyard.

Dress in a layer of clothes with the best silk. Her ornaments swayed together with the wind. Her long fingers along with its sharp nails circling around the edge of her cup. She looked at the maid beside her and asked.

"There is a rumor that has been circulating around the capital since this daylight." The maid said with an excited tone,clutching the hand cloth in her hands." It's about the first prince and the wangfei." She whispers to her lady's ear.

Her lady looked at her to confirm if what she said was true.The maid nodded.

"Wangfei? The second prince wangfei?" She asked but not looking at the maid beside her. " Let me hear it." She added.

When the maid heard that her lady wanted to hear about the rumor she hurriedly started talking." It's like this, someone spread this rumor at the capital market. The person said that when the second prince, Longwei, is out at the war, his betrothed is having an affair with the first prince! and the relationship between the first prince and the second prince betrothed has been ambiguous since the age of 14! How old is Wangfei right now? He is 18 years of age! That person who spread this rumor also said that the first prince and the wangfei still have some communication right now even though the wangfei is already married. The first prince and the wangfei can't let go of their love that they're taking risk to have this kind of arrangement!" The maid said all this that she didn't get to see the devil-like smile on her lady's face.

"Shao-er, who am I?" She asked the maid beside her.

The maid, whose name is Lin Shao, looked at her master and replied." My lady, You are the only daughter of the Left Prime Minister An, An Lifei the second madam of the second prince manor."

An Lifei is all smiles when he hears the word she said but when it comes to the last word she got irritated that she smashed the tea cup to her maids body.

It's all good but why did she need to say that she is just a second madam of this manor?

An Lifei thought to her mind. It's all because of that whore! Ha! Lets see if he still can sit in that position when the wangye heard about this rumor.

She didn't know that this rumor is the second prince scheme so that she would do something stupid and it will be taken as an opportunity to strip her status and Longwei didn't get it wrong she really will do something stupid that will ruin her life.

This baseless rumor didn't even reach Lu Biyu's ear,he just passed his day leisurely.

(A/N: AHHHHHH A RUMOR !!!!!

BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.

LU BIYU AND THE FIRST PRINCE DID HAVE AN AMBIGUOUS RELATIONSHIP~~~~)