𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

act three; chapter ten

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

єαт σя вє єαтєη; ραηι¢ ιη тнє ƒσяєѕт!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"GAAAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHHHH" Sakura stiffened as the muffled screaming from a nearby participant filled her ears. Team 7 came to a halt as they listened in.

"That... sounded like someone screaming." Sakura gulped, placing a hand onto her chest as her eyes flickered around nervously, "I do not like this place!"

Y/N agreed with a hum, clutching her left arm and stroking it nervously. She didn't enjoy staying in such a dangerous forest, but she understood that there was nothing they could do about it. Y/N simply hoped that they would have a minimal amount of combat during the 5 days.

"Oh c'mon, it's nothing to be scared of! It's gonna be a piece of cake!" Naruto grinned heartily for a few seconds before an uneasy expression settled onto his face. He glanced carefully between Y/N and Sakura before dashing towards a nearby patch of grass, "Excuse me a second... I really gotta, you know..."

Sakura irked, an mixture of anger and surprise painted on her face,

"YEAH RIGHT!" She punched him on the head. "GET OUT OF HERE! WHAT IS THIS, A KENNEL?! NOT IN FRONT OF ME AND Y/N YOU DON'T! FIND A BUSH OR SOMETHING!"

Naruto grumbled as he trudged away.

Naruto reappeared a few minutes later with a mischievous grin, massaging his head as he spoke, "Wooh! Oh man, that was a lot! I wrote my whole name!"

"You are such a pig! You're really disgusting sometimes, you know that?!" Sakura mumbled, her arms folded. For a brief while, Y/N stared at Naruto.

'Something doesn't feel right.' She narrowed her eyes in thought. Suddenly, the raven-haired girl lunged forward and kicked Naruto in the stomach, an angered expression on her face.

"Huh?..." Sakura mumbled with wide eyes before turning to her teammate, "Y/N, it wasn't that bad... Don't you think you're going a little overboard?"

"No. That was absolutely justified." Sasuke stepped forwards and punched Naruto in the face. The two raven-haired genin began chasing the blonde boy around, the both of them attempting to strike him harshly.

Naruto landed onto the ground with a thud after being kicked once again by Y/N.

"Better watch out Sakura, I think they've gone crazy!"

Sasuke scoffed, "Yeah, you wish. We just struck before you could!" He whipped out a kunai and darted towards him again, ignoring Sakura's cry of protest. Y/N growled in irritation, her hands launching towards Naruto's neck in an attempt to lacerate his skin.