𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

act three; chapter two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ι∂єηтιƒу уσυяѕєℓƒ: ρσωєяƒυℓ ηєω яιναℓѕ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NARUTO SQUINTED HIS EYES AT THE SMALL RECTANGLE BOX BEHIND Y/N. He gently detached himself from the slightly confused noirette and glared harshly at the shape in front of him.

"That's the worst disguise of all time, there's no such thing as square rocks! It's completely obvious!"

A muffled, childish voice responded to the blonde's accusation.

"You saw through my camouflage again! You're slick boss, just what I'd expect from my greatest rival!"

In a bright flash of light and smoke, three pre-school looking children appeared from out of the box. Y/n watched with dotted eyes.

"I'm Moegi, the sassiest kunoichi in preschool! Check me out!" A small ginger haired girl with pigtails smiled with her hand on her hip.

"I love algebra, call me Udon!" Udon, the small brunette with glasses said with a sniffle, seeing as his nose was runny.

"And I'm the number one ninja in the village, Konohamaru!" He grinned, looking at the two 13 year olds in front of him.

"When we're all together, we're the KONOHAMARU NINJA SQUAD!" The three children shouted simultaneously at the end.

Y/n internally cooed at their introduction.

'They're so adorable~!'

But apparently, Naruto thought otherwise.

"Yeah, I knew it was you Konohamaru." The blonde put his hands behind his head and peered down at the little kids in front of him.

"Hm? What are those things? Those goggles you're wearing on your head." He asked in confusion. Konohamaru snickered.

"You used to wear goggles, remember? So we're copying you!"

"Oh." Naruto seemed disinterested, Y/n's eyes narrowed slightly.

'They're such cute kids, cut them some slack you bully!'

If she didn't have her muzzle on, Y/n would have stuck her tongue out at her teammate.

"Hey, come on, boss. Why are you being like that? You ought to be more excited!" Konohamaru yelled in offense