𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

act two; chapter nine

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

¢яуѕтαℓ ι¢є мιяяσяѕ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU STOOD AND GLARED AT THE MASKED PERSON AS YOUR TEACHER CONVERSED WITH ZABUZA. It was odd, this whole situation was odd. Zabuza seemed all high, mighty and ready to fight, but the person next to him seemed a bit... out of it. Almost as if they didn't want to be there.

"Well well, so I had it right. It was all an act." Kakashi said

Apparently, the whole situation was much to shocking for Tazuna, so he repeated what your teacher had just said.

"An act?!"

"With a cute little mask." Your teacher continued, his tone dry as ever

"HUH??" Sakura deadpanned

"Big phony, hah!" Your black haired teammate added, making you look at him with a sweatdrop.

'That was... one of the worst insults I've ever heard in my life'

"So I guess all that about being a tracker ninja and protecting his village was just a bunch of bull!" You nodded and released a small hum of agreement, making Sakura turn to you with hearts in her eyes.

'KYAA! Y/N IS SO AMAZING! NOT ONLY IS SHE GORGEOUS, BUT SHE'S SMART TOO!'

A small shiver crawled up your spine

'What was that just now...'

"They look pretty chummy to me, I'd say they've been pulling scams like that for a long time" Kakashi said, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"He's got some nerve facing us again after playing that trick!"

"And hiding behind a mask, who does he think he's fooling?"

"Ahem... speak for yourself, sensei..." Sakura coughed

"Thats it. I'm taking him out, who does he think he's fooling? Hiding behind a mask like some sort of clown." Sasuke said, getting into position

"Sasuke... you're so cool!" Sakura cheered happily as you sighed at her behavior.

'Didn't sensei just say the exact same thing?' You turned to look at said sensei only to find him looking at the ground with a pout, clearly upset that Sasuke got the credit for his words.

'They're all babies' You sweatdropped

"Enough talk, let's get this show on the road." And with that, the battle began.